*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164232-Gentle-Giantess-The-Writer/cid/2522761-Tall-Sister
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2164232
You are given a typewriter as a present, but everything you type in becomes true.
This choice: "My sister was always the tallest person in my family."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tall Sister

    by: D-man72
Original chapter by Kardo

After you finish typing this sentence, you look over at Melissa. She looks the same... She bends down, seeing something, but then straightens up. and up. She looks down at you from her new height of 6'1", and grins. She was definitely the tallest person in your family now, as you were only 5'8".

She sits down in a chair next to you and nods toward the lemonade. "I didn't poison it, if that's what you're thinking." she says, giggling slightly. You reach over and drink it, finding it more refreshing than usual. That's rather strange, you think.

Melissa leans back in her chair and sighs, then says "I sure feel tall today. I mean, I'm usually tall, but today I just really feel huge. Not that I dislike that or anything, but it is rather strange."

You wonder if the typewriter left some residual effects that would cause this, but you don't feel the need to explore that any further quite yet.

You turn back to the typewriter, and try something new, feeling inspired.

"The reason my sister felt so tall today was..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D-man72 (UN: d-man72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D-man72 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164232-Gentle-Giantess-The-Writer/cid/2522761-Tall-Sister