*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dora and the fat club
  2. D-D-D-D-D-Doughy!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164501-Dora-the-Explorer-WG-Story/cid/2633113-Dora-and-the-fat-club
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2164501
Dora explores the wonderful world of Weight Gain
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dora and the fat club

    by: tincan
Dora was a known explorer.
She would go far and wide looking for new adventures and fun which was impressive for a girl like her since she was only 6 years old.

But while exploring her Mexico city one day Dora for the first time ever got lost.
She wondered around not sure of where she was. the city was very big and felt somehow harder to navigate then a simple jungle.
"Dis mio this isn't good." Dora said looking around the many streets. Dora was really lost and without her trusty freind boots she was all on her own.

After a few hours it began to get dark and Dora was worried not liking being out on the city streets at night.
Dora now rather cold and tired wanted to find somewhere she could stay for a bit.
Dora then saw a club. it was a big place and on the front door the sign said "fatty patty's club." Dora wondered what this sign meant.

She walked in to hear slow smooth music playing in the club the lights were rather dim and she could hear laughs coming from inside.
Going in deeper Dora saw a lot of people sitting in chairs looking up at stages.
On the stages Dora saw woman.....really really fat woman.

Dora was rather confused and embarrassed seeing these Mexican woman with big fat tummies large asses and big boobs dancing around for a bunch of people making there fat jiggle around.
Dora felt kind of weirded out by this all so she began to back up when by accident she bumped into a bar stand making a ton of bottles of alcohol drop to the ground and broke.

Dora was shocked as a lot of bottles broke a lot of them looked pretty expensive too.
Dora said "Oh no..."
It was then the owner came saying "What the hell happened? someone has to pay for this!
Dora said "I'm sorry I didn't meant too!

Dora saw the owner was a woman in a red dress with brown skin and long black hair. Dora guessed this was Patty
Patty looked at Dora and rubbed her chin saying "Can you pay for this kid?
Dora looking scared said "N-no....I don't have any money...."

Patty said "Hey chill out kid I'll tell you what. how about you work for me? you'll pay off your dept in not time.
Dora said "Really? what do I have to do?

Patty smiled and said "Well your new so first things first......"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tincan (UN: deadman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164501-Dora-the-Explorer-WG-Story/cid/2633113-Dora-and-the-fat-club