*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story 3
  2. D-D-D-D-D-Doughy!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164501-Dora-the-Explorer-WG-Story/cid/2735548-Story-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2164501
Dora explores the wonderful world of Weight Gain
This choice: Story 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story 3

    by: tincan
Dora the explorer had spent the last few years of her young life exploring. since she was 5 all she did was explore looking for great treasures and hidden secrets. now 8 years old she was still searching for hidden treasure. that was when one day while searching through an old temple she came across the biggest treasure she had ever seen. a giant gold pit of gold in the middle of the temple. Dora was shocked she was rich! she had more money then anyone else on Earth and it was all hers!

She did see a sign next to the gold saying "Beware who ever takes this gold shall suffer a terrible curse."
Dora shrugged thinking it was nothing and took her gold happy she was now rich!
After she found the gold Dora left her home and decided to spend her money wanting to be a rich spoiled little Mexican girl
So she used her money to buy a private island.

Dora walked out of her mansion on the island onto her private beach wearing a tight pink two piece swim suit that didn't cover much of her little loli body.
She relaxed on a sunbed saying "Aww this is the life."
But while she relaxed the curse she thought was fake began to take affect as.......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tincan (UN: deadman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164501-Dora-the-Explorer-WG-Story/cid/2735548-Story-3