*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising/cid/2528760-Jake-goes-and-tells-Beth-whats-going-on
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2164853
Birdboy & Catgirl, along with a few friends, try to prevent the coming of the Filthmother
This choice: Jake goes and tells Beth what's going on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jake goes and tells Beth what's going on

    by: Raven
“.... I’m sorry, what?!” Beth said, whispering over coffee with Jake. If anybody around them had heard what was being talked about, it would send everybody into a panic. “The Immortals are back? And they’re trying to summon something called Filthmother? Fucking hell...” Beth slammed her fist lightly down on the table. “So much for being done with all the hero shit...” Beth sighed and leaned back. “So much for being free from all of the stink shit..” Jake’s lips pursed and he looked back up from his coffee. “So... does this mean that you’re in?”


Beth took a moment, and a long sip of coffee, before giving Jake a hesitant nod. “Yeah... yeah, I’m in.” Jake cracked a bit of a smile. There really was no way he’d be able to successfully get those rings without his old partner. “Great. I have a new catsuit prototype i’ve been working on for you. Stronger armor, better gadgets, a bunch of upgrades. Should make our jobs a little easier.” Beth nodded along with Jake’s explanation of the suit, before raising a concern of her own. “Well, that’s all well and good, but we’re still outnumbered to shit. Even with you, me, Courtney, and those two god friends of yours, we’re gonna need more firepower to take down the Immortals.”


Jake nodded in agreement. “Way ahead of you. I went ahead and gave Sting and Dart a ring, and they said they would be down to join us. They don’t wanna see anything named “Filthmother” around here either.” Jake used another mouthful of coffee in order to stall, taking the time to figure out how he was going to word what he was about to say next. “I also think we should... try to get one of the villains.” Beth’s face soured and her brow downshifted as she shook her head. “No. That’s a horrible idea. They’re just gonna get us killed... or worse.”

Jake sighed and bit his lip. “Look, Beth... I’ve been in constant contact with the prison, many of them have made leaps and bounds in the reform program. Some may even be up for parol soon. We could use their knowledge and power to level the playing field against the Immortals. Anything that gives us a better shot, we should be considering.”

Beth crossed her arms and sighed, sitting back in her chair. “You’d better be right about this... who did you have in mind anyways?”


Jake took a moment to think about it before speaking. “I was thinking we could try....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...Footgirl.”

*Noteb*
2. ...Goth Goddess.”

*Noteb*
3. ...Stinkquisitor.”

*Noteb*
4. ...Ingrid Isley.”

5. A different villain

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raven (UN: awesomeone1427 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising/cid/2528760-Jake-goes-and-tells-Beth-whats-going-on