*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/2579338-Excess-growth-hormone-in-her-morning-milk-Bre
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Koba
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2165943
Girls start finding themselves growing in all the right places at all the wrong times.
This choice: Excess growth hormone in her morning milk. (Breast Expansion)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Excess growth hormone in her morning milk. (Bre...

    by: Koba
Alexis practically skipped downstairs to the kitchen to prepare a bowl of cereal. After pouring the milk she quickly ate through the bowl and downed the milk in record time. "I need to get to school to see everyone's reaction to the uniform" she thought. Little did she know, the milk she had just finished contained an excessive amount of growth hormone, which was now working its way through her young body and beginning to change it for better or worse. Alexis yelled her goodbyes to her parents, who were still preparing for work, and left for the bus stop.

You have the following choices:

1. Her breasts begin to grow on the way to school.

*Noteb*
2. She dosn't begin growing yet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Koba (UN: kamar1222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Koba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/2579338-Excess-growth-hormone-in-her-morning-milk-Bre