*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alexis the Freshman
  2. Growing Embarrassment
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/2532199-Alexis-the-Freshman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Koba
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2165943
Girls start finding themselves growing in all the right places at all the wrong times.
This choice: Alexis Young  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alexis the Freshman

    by: Koba
Alexis was extremely excited to get to school as she tied her shoulder length brown hair into a ponytail. Today was the day when the new school uniform would be implemented! She had fought throughout middle school to get mandatory uniforms and now her wish had come true; and in her first week of high school no less! She observed herself in the mirror wearing the uniform: white button-up blouse, maroon blazer, knee-length gray skirt and maroon socks. Her modest B-cup breasts were fairly well covered by her blazer which earned her nod of approval. She only hoped it covered every girl well enough to hide their curves. "I can't wait to see what everyone looks like in this uniform" ,she said giddily.
Unbeknownst to her however she would be exploding out of those clothes before the school day was up.

Now, how will she begin her day of growth?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Koba (UN: kamar1222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Koba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/2532199-Alexis-the-Freshman