*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into Gensokyo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166310-At-the-Feet-of-Touhou-Girls/cid/2534455-Into-Gensokyo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2166310
You find yourself transported into Gensokyo, and end up dominated by its residents. Enjoy~
Chapter #1

Into Gensokyo

    by: GoodBun
Your name is not important. What is important is that you're... kind of lame, to be brutally honest. Weak, meek, and easily scared, you're not exactly what could be described as an optimal human being.

You are, however, what a certain youkai would call a perfect prey.

It happened so suddenly. You were walking down this empty, but otherwise inconspicuous road, when... something appeared before you. It looked like a gash in the fabric of reality itself, a large gap oozing with purple mist, and filled with loads of blood-red eyes staring you down in unison. Petrified with fear, you didn't even fight back when a feminine hand came out of this gap, gripped you by your shirt, and pulled you inside. You weren't able to get a good look at your kidnapper, only noting a purple dress and long, blond hair, before she threw you deeper into the void.

You couldn't tell how long you were stuck in this nightmarish abyss, hopelessly flying through the emptiness like some asteroid, while those creepy eyes continued to observe you. It wasn't until another gap opened in your path, that you were finally able to leave this place. However, it wasn't your hometown that awaited you on the other side.

You weren't sure where you ended up yet, a bit too dizzy to look around after you fell flat right on your face. The first thing you noted, however, was a pair of legs standing right in front of you. Wherever you were, you weren't here alone.

---

Your story begins now. Pick a game, and then a character from it that you want to interact with.
Reimu Hakurei and Marisa Kirisame are available on the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil route.
Main games come first, then spin-offs, then literary works, then the rest.

You have the following choices:

1. Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

2. Perfect Cherry Blossom

3. Imperishable Night

4. Phantasmagoria of Flower View

5. Later Games

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GoodBun (UN: goodbun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoodBun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166310-At-the-Feet-of-Touhou-Girls/cid/2534455-Into-Gensokyo