*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166579-Camp-Zodiac
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Mythology · #2166579
For all children of the constellations! Full of activities, monsters and quests!

For all children of the constellations! Full of activities, monsters and quests!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Camp Zodiac, a safe haven for all children of the mighty Zodiacs and other constellations. There are activities to help everyone stay safe from monsters, as well as activities to just have a good time.

Hey Everyone! This interactive is obviously a parody of the Percy Jackson book series. Only instead of the Greek gods, our characters will be the children of the Zodiacs, who are the replacement for the gods in this story. More about the camp itself and how the interactive will work are on the first page.

Now for the rules!

This is a 13+ story: I'm sure you can read up on the specifics of what that means but essentially make it appropriate for young teens and older to be reading. (Note that most of the characters are probably teens as well so they shouldn't really get involved with all that stuff anyway)

As far as the monsters are concerned, though the Zodiacs are technically Latin, you're free to refer to them by their Greek names, I'm sure most people would be more familiar with the Greek counterpart as opposed to the Roman one. But if a story starts with Roman monsters try to stick to them being Roman, unless you give a reason as to why the characters are suddenly using the Greek equivalent.

Nice long chapters! No one likes one-liners, they waste chapters, there's no point asking people if they want the character to be called Fred or Mike, just pick the name you like and if someone doesn't like the name, they can always make a different storyline with their own characters.

Allow multiple characters: When starting a story, make sure to leave an option for someone to create a different character, not everyone wants to play the same character as you do, and hey, with more characters being made you could even have them appear in another character's story as friends or something.

Go Wild! As long as you stick to the 13+ get a crazy as you want with the stories, these are your stories and you can shape them in any way you want. You want your character to have a 50-foot One eye one horn flying purple people eater? then go right ahead (Though maybe teach it to eat pork instead) I'm not going to delete chapters for being too crazy, as long as the other rules are followed you have free reign.

Oh, if any of you were wondering what the Greek God to Zodiac conversion would be, here are my thoughts.

Aries - Ares

Taurus - Hera

Gemini - Artemis and Apollo

Cancer - Demeter

Leo - Zeus

Virgo - Hestia

Libra - Nemesis (Or Hermes)

Scorpio - Aphrodite

Sagittarius - Hephestus

Capricorn - Hades (Or Dionysus)

Aquarius - Athena

Pisces - Poseidon
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166579-Camp-Zodiac