*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome To Camp Zodiac!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166579-Camp-Zodiac/cid/2535741-Welcome-To-Camp-Zodiac
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Mythology · #2166579
For all children of the constellations! Full of activities, monsters and quests!
Chapter #1

Welcome To Camp Zodiac!

    by: Rhinosaurus Rex
Camp Zodiac it a place that protects and trains all mortal children of the 88 constellations, otherwise known as Demigods or Star Childs, created by the great rulers of Heaven, the Zodiac. During the first day, a symbol will appear on the child's hand, indicating which god they are the child of, the exception is the children of the great Zodiac, the symbol will appear on the part of the body that god represents (For what each of those are, go here https://www.elitedaily.com/p/each-zodiac...)

Once the child has been chosen they may choose a cabin to enter. There are twelve cabins at camp, the children of the Zodiac must sleep in their parent's respective cabin but the children of minor gods may choose the cabin they enter. The cabins are located in a square, with three cabins on each side, all facing a central courtyard. Behind the Aries, Taurus and Gemini cabins are the training grounds, with areas for sword fighting, agility and endurance training and combat training, along with the dining hall and bathrooms. Across the square, behind the Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius cabins is a large forest stocked with monsters that can be hunted at any time. Behind the Pisces cabin is a large lake for swimming, canoeing or any other water activities as well as the opportunity to fight aquatic monsters. And finally, being the Leo building is the staff office and headquarters and entrance to the camp, which campers are not allowed to cross unless they are given permission to do so. Permission could come in the form of authorised excursions or granted quests.

Some things to note about the Constellations in question. Virgo does not have any children, considering she is the sign of the virgin. Even among the other Zodiac, besides Scorpio perhaps, there won't be too many children, as these children are quite powerful.

Speaking of this, the children are allowed to have powers based on their parent, this can range from basic manipulation of the element their parent represents to more unusual abilities, like the child of Pisces being able to spiritually, or literally, tie themselves to someone.

So, what cabin will your character be in?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rhinosaurus Rex (UN: rhinosaurusrex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhinosaurus Rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166579-Camp-Zodiac/cid/2535741-Welcome-To-Camp-Zodiac