*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Others.
  2. What's your situation!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2696253-Others
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2166956
You're mistaken for a baby due to your stunted growth. No magic or shrink rays here!
This choice: Others.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Others.

    by: Mc Writer
Other Options!


1: Home Ec: You decide to sneak into your local highschool early in the morning and make your way to the sex ed classroom. You're a student there and you know that the female sex ed teacher keeps a bunch of baby dolls in one of the drawers to teach the girls about parenthood. Thankfully, you're the same size as all of them and they're all wearing diapers so you'll be able to fit in fine. They also blink and emit heat when turned on, so you'll be 100% hidden because someone will just think you were turned on ahead of time.

2: Going to the park: You decide to take a trip to the local park and try to convince someone to take you in. This could be a cop, a sexy mom with kids or even a kid themselves wanting a new toy or friend.

3: Becoming a teddy bear. You have a crush on a girl so you bring a teddy bear to her house, replace the eyes with eyes that you can see through and a zipper on the back so you can always hop out to grab a snack or use the washroom. The struggles will all be worth it when you are able to spy on your crush and her family.

4: Subbing In: You have a crush on your next door neighbor and she barely knows who you are, only that you exist, the perfect combination for spying. It just so happens that she has what appears to be a sex toy shaped like a baby doll, and you are more then happy to replace it.

5: More???

You have the following choices:

1. Home Ec.

2. Going to the Park.

3. Becoming a Teddy Bear.

4. Subbing In.

5. More???

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166956-Mistaken-for-a-baby-REWARDS/cid/2696253-Others