*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Dawning Quirky Adventure!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168211-My-Fetish-Academia/cid/2556827-A-Dawning-Quirky-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2168211
Welcome Hero! Do you have what it takes?
Chapter #1

A Dawning Quirky Adventure!

    by: REwesker117
(Special Thank yous to Derpatron for writing the intro and Jusenkyo for the helpful edit and suggested changes! Along with Teniko who's recent chapters were so great I added on them to the intro)

The world became an extraordinary one when a baby was first born glowing in a hospital. Soon after that people appeared showing up all over with different capabilities. Today more then eighty-percent of the world's population registers to possess powers. Crime rates grew rampant in the streets, so the government created a new profession. One where people could arise to become superheroes. However, not all superpowers or quirks which was an easy way to call them, are all that glorious. Some have to work vigorously at achieving such a dream, and others...well others can't get an opportunity to shine really.

Which brings us to our two such characters, Yuuto and Mikan. The best of childhood friends, who are regularly being beset by others. Women to be explicit, that come across them in their daily lives. Causing either one of them, to go on prolonged misadventures. Besides that, they've always gotten each another's back through thick and thin. Sure, the pair can have a casual quarrel too. Usually ending with Mikan, the one winning on top being stronger. But who doesn't argue, they and by they I mean Mikan feels guilty and apologize, no one knows when that be? But they continue to this day to be together.

-One Year Ago-
"Come on! Just a few more." May ordered Yuu, perching on his back for extra weight. Yuu sweated, his arms striving to lift himself. He essentially brought it on himself, pleading May to change and help him vigorously train the past couple months before the hero exam. Hoping for even a small chance his quirk might finally show. His best friend Mikan got her quirk when she was only eight. Hell everyone had theirs by now in his class too, making him dread he might never to get one. Yuu couldn't take any more, and let himself drop to the floor in defeat. May lingered sitting on his back still, "Get up you got one more to go!" she barked. Yuu sighed maybe he had enough training for today and to continue tomorrow. "Can you just get off of me," Yuu asked her struggling to pull himself out. May was feeling unusually more heavy, considering she's in her alternate persona currently. She, however, remained relaxing on top of him shaking her head in revolt, "You can do it!" she cheered. Yuu closed his eyes, deciding to give it his all pushing off the ground as May chanted his name.

May's eye's widened, watching Yuu's body glow, his skin pigment turning a whiter tint. His body was shrinking in on itself, while the rest of him changed to fabric. Yuu huffed as he felt May growing twice as heavier then moments ago. "Ok, See I did it now get off!" he said opening his eyes. Yuu became scared immediately, as he stared directly up at his colossal step-sister with his nose pressed in her crotch. "What the hell happened!" Yuu screams muffled beneath May, seeing her revert to her usual self. "You did it Yuuto! You got your quirk!" she expressed happily, pulling him out from under her and squishing his face into her breast. "Alright, Quit it! I can't breathe. What am I? I bet it's something cool right," Yuu asked unable to move his head or body for that matter. "Uh? I think you transformed into a pair of my panties? Perv." May giggled. "Very funny! Seriously? What did I turn into?" Yuu provokes again. "You did though, a plain white pair, I bet you were thinking of something naughty," She giggled at the implication she made. "Don't worry Yuu. I'm sure you'll be able to transform into all kind of things!" she told him, carrying him with her towards her room.

A year had passed since then, and Yuu had learned that he could become not only clothes but other objects as well but only if he knew what they were up made of. He spent a while learning how to turn into different things, mostly everything in his house. What he did learn was that he could also enhance the power of anyone who wore him. He also discovered that he could accidentally transform if he weren’t paying attention or even while in his sleep.

-Present Day-
Yuu and Mikan stood outside in front of the school as the day ended. “I can’t believe it Yuu! We might be real heroes!” Mikan spoke excitedly

Yuu nodded “yah I somehow made it through, even with my terrible mastery of ‘Objectification’ I can still smash a robot or two turning into my household couch” he laughed at his misfortune, and Mikan punched him on the shoulder.

“Don’t be like that, remember how long it took you even to get your quirk, you’re like ten years behind everyone else. Well, that and you’d probably be a lot more prepared if you didn’t spend half your time learning how to turn into pervy stuff.” She said playfully, and only half-joking

“Hey I can’t help it if I can get a little closer than most guys, what can I say I have my priorities straight,” Yuu smirked, playing into the joke

“Well, maybe you can perv your way into saving people.” She hopped onto her feet to signify the talk was coming to a close.

Yuuto looked up at Mikan and smiled. "Somehow, I think it's going to be a little harder than that… but thanks." Mikan walked over and patted Yuu on the shoulder as he stood up.

"Come on, we should head home it's getting late," Yuu said, grabbing Mikan by the arm. Her heart raced, feeling close to him, with a joyous occasion for the two of them.

The next day
Once home, time ticked by for the poor Mikan, excitement lay deep in her heart as she hopes to get in Hero school. She might learn actually to control her powers and impress her mother. Soon falling asleep, dreams trickled in until morning.

"Mikan, some women from U.A. called this morning asking if you could come in to discuss things a bus will be here soon to pick up you up," Asuka shouted, up the stairs.

Mikan sprung from her bed, falling to the floor. "Mom, you're telling me now!" Mikan shouted back, her feet glided across the ground a hurry, combing her hair and dressing casually.

As the bus came to a stop at her household, she got on, noticing all the other prettier girls already abord. "Hey! Ready to go?" Yuu spoke, sitting in the way back, Mikan taking a seat next to him. "Turns out, I might be the only male this is going to be the best - year - yet," he drooled. Mikan casually slapped him in the back of the head playfully,

"Get your mind out of the gutter. I swear you can be so creepy sometimes" She smiled. Yuu grinned,

"Hey, I saw a dude that looked like he had a mohawk of grapes for hair try to peek up girls skirts at entrance stairs to the mall. As long as I don't reach that level of creep, I think I'm fine!" The two chatting happily amongst themselves, halting once in a while to pick up the remaining students until finally arriving at the school and heading to a classroom.

Everyone stood around, Yuu's head filtering back and forth from all the girls. He appeared to be the only boy for sure now, as the door opened, Mikan twitched with nerves as she saw the famous Midnight standing at the end of class. She glanced over at Yuu drooling, reminding him to focus before recomposing herself for Midnight's speech.

"Good morning, class, I'll be your teacher, Midnight. First of all, congratulations on making it to UA! I hope you enjoy your time here! Your acceptance letters are sending out as we speak," She gave a flirtatious wink, her eyes rolling over the class. "My- quite a gender disparity- I suppose they wanted to avoid certain classmates joining... well- please take your seat at your assigned desk."

Yuu went to the other side of the room, a bit far for comfort but still within eye reach. Mikan took her seat with her classmates near the back of the room. Her eyes trained to the center as a couple of girls whispered. She looked back at Yuu trying to sniff a tall blonde girl's hair, what she wouldn't give to slap him for a good moment.

"Are you not in the wrong class, Kendo?" Midnight looked outwards towards Mikan, who raised her eyebrows. Looking behind her before looking back at Midnight, she just pointed towards herself.

"Me? I'm... Mikan?" She looked confused for a moment as Midnight checked something. "Mikan... ah, shrinking quirk? Sorry about that, well... would you like to be the first to come up and introduce yourself along with providing a demonstration of your quirk?" The seductress tapped her foot as Mikan felt a cold sweat dribble down her spine. She gritted her teeth,

"I don't have- excellent control over it. There are also some side effects that I would like to avoid," She stated. Midnight sighed, rubbing her temple, "If you can't use your quirk, then you shouldn't have been allowed into the academy... what are the side effects...?" She quizzed.

Mikan sighed, looking slightly bothered by the fuss, "It's- not proven, but I might appear to be tasty at times. A dog almost ate me once and... there have been a few other times where bad things had happened. People also seem to act on certain impulses while I'm smaller but- might be unrelated." With a small huff, Mikan stood up. Stretching her arms a bit with a grin as she looked to Yuu, "I do want to get control of my powers though, so I shall do it," Midnight smiled, directly at her. Mikan just barely managed to keep her cool as she walked to the front of the class- carefully breathing to avoid prematurely shrinking.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 REwesker117 (UN: mchief506 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
REwesker117 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168211-My-Fetish-Academia/cid/2556827-A-Dawning-Quirky-Adventure