*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2664096-Let-her-sleep-and-put-the-app-on-her-scroll-the
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Let her sleep and put the app on her scroll then wait a few days  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Let her sleep and put the app on her scroll the...

    by: B-Rabbit
Jaune not wanting to test his luck and honestly thinking Goodwitch needed some shut eye let her sleep but made sure to put his app on her scroll. So every night for the next week Goodwitch would go to sleep listing to Jaune's app as it further ingrained it's suggestions into her mind. Then on the next Monday after classes Jaune went to Goodwitch's office to see if his waiting paid of.

When Jaune entered Goodwitch's office he saw her sitting at her desk more awake than last time, doing some paper work. Goodwitch noticing him come in asked "Mr. Arc do you need something?" Jaune deciding to test out his trigger now responded "Actually Miss. Goodwitch I was wondering if you needing a Disciplining Arc?"

The moment he said that Goodwitch dropped the paper she was holding, her shoulders relaxed, and she look forward with a glassy-eyed stare. seeming in trance Jaune asked "Miss. Goodwitch can you her me?" she responded in a robotic tone "Yes" Jaune not expecting it to actually work did a little dance before thinking "Wait what if she's faking?! I got to make her do something shed never do to a student" so hesitantly he said "M-Miss. Goodwitch s-show me your boobs!"

Although a bit hesitant she takes off her top revealing her breasts clad in a lacy black bra.

Jaune wide-eyed stared at her breasts and decided to.....

You have the following choices:

1. Have some fun

2. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 B-Rabbit (UN: b-rabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2664096-Let-her-sleep-and-put-the-app-on-her-scroll-the