*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2712651-Keep-his-promise-and-actually-help-her-focus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Keep his promise, and actually help her focus?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Keep his promise, and actually help her focus?

    by: Macht
"Right," Jaune thought to himself. "Let's make sure this works first."

He cleared his throat, and prepared his first command. "Weiss, when I snap my fingers, you'll open your eyes and wake up, but you won't have any thoughts of your own. Instead, you'll think and do as I tell you, and only as I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Weiss droned quietly, head still dipped into her chest. "Think and do as you say."

Jaune snapped his fingers, and Weiss' eyes opened, but they lacked any of her intelligence or pride. Instead, her face was completely blank as she sat, waiting for a command.

"Okay, Weiss. Now stand up," he said as he got to his own feet. The heiress followed suit, standing at a relaxed pace.

"Well, so far so good," Jaune muttered to himself. There was, however, one small problem. Her head was still tucked into her chest. "I guess I'll have to be specific with wording," he thought. One command later, and she was standing at attention with her face up, staring at him with a glassy . "Raise your arms over your head and jump up and down three times." The girl's arms shot up, and she began jumping. Despite himself, Jaune found his eyes shooting to Weiss' chest first, then her skirt as the girl obeyed, never quite jumping high enough for him to sneak a peak. When she was done, her hands remained in the air. After all, she hadn't been told to lower them.

"So far so good," Jaune said, his cheeks still flush. "One last one to make sure I have total control." He took a deep breath, and gave the last test command.

"Now pose like you're trying to seduce me."

To Jaune's surprise, Weiss showed no signs of resistance as her right arm came down to set her index finger between her lips, her left hand fell to grip at the front of her skirt, her eyes became half lidded, her head tilted just slightly, and she adopted a sultry expression that was completely at odds with the normally uptight girl. Jaune felt his heart beat even faster as Weiss lifted her skirt as high as she could without showing her underwear.

"Okay Jaune, just keep calm," he said to himself. He took another deep breath, and said "Now make a ballerina with your semblance."

Weiss left her pose as she needed to grab Mrytenaster, which was set at her feet. She still had the sultry expression as she flicked it in the air between them. A small swirl of dust sprang into existence at his feet, and a moment later there was a small icy figure spinning on her toes with her arms spread wide. Interestingly, the figure had a strong resemblance to Weiss.

Jaune had succeeded in helping Weiss. Now he-

You have the following choices:

1. Brought her out of trance.

*Noteb*
2. Decided to play with Weiss a bit first.

3. Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Macht (UN: macht at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2712651-Keep-his-promise-and-actually-help-her-focus