*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2712824-Brought-her-out-of-trance
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Brought her out of trance.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Brought her out of trance.

    by: turtleguru
"Okay Weiss when I snap my fingers you're mind will return and you'll be so grateful to me that you'll declare yourself my property." Jaune had no idea if this would work but he figured that if he came this far he might as well go for the gold.

Snap!

Weiss' eyes jolt open, she looks around a bit confused. Then she notices the ballerina statue and a smile forces itself across her face. "I can't believe that worked. Thank you Jaune, I'll be your property from now on."

Jaune smiled to himself and began to act the fool. "What do you mean Weiss?"

"I mean exactly what I said." Weiss said sounding annoyed "I belong to you. I'll do whatever you tell me to and you can do whatever you want with me."

"So If I tell you to smile all the time..." Jaune said in a leading tone.

Weiss rolled her eyes and then smiled "Then I'd smile constantly and only stop when you let me. This isn't a hard concept to grasp Jaune."

"I know just testing boundaries. So if I kiss you then you'd have to let me?"

Weiss' mouth kept smiling but her eyes narrowed "Yes, that would be something that I have no control over."

"And if I decided to do something more...intimate?"

Weiss' eyes were why with shock and a deep blush illuminated her cheeks. "I uhh... Well you own me so if you want to do something like...that...then I'd have to comply." She was making sure not to make eye contact.

Jaune was excited by the new possibilities, and pondered what he should do with the rest of the afternoon.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fun with Weiss

*Noteb*
2. Hypnotize her again

3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2712824-Brought-her-out-of-trance