*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2168630
Your family are witches and want to eat you.

Your family are witches and want to eat you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a healthy and happy young man of 18 years old. Your life is about to change forever. Unknown to you, you have been born into a family of witches. You live with your grandmother, your mother and older sister, your aunt and two young cousins. All males in your family have an unusual medical condition causing them to shrink down to just an inch tall. No-one can predict when the shrinking will take effect so the women in your family chose not to tell you and pledged to give you the most normal life they possibly could until the shrinking took effect. As witches, however, every single one of them from your kindly grandmother to your six year old cousin, enjoy eating male humans. Every single one of them wants to eat you alive but have agreed to wait until you shrink.

As witches, these ladies also have the ability to shrink other men (never women) who they enjoy devouring. They've managed to keep this secret from you... until now.

Female Family Members

Grandmother: Anne (68 years old) A plump lady with a kindly face. Your grandmother has always been affectionate and loving towards you. She loves her food.

Mother: Deborah (45 years old)
Older Sister: Emma (22 years old)

Aunt: Jane (38 years old)
Younger Cousin: Sophie (11 years old)
Youngest Cousin: Katie (6 years old)

RULES: PLEASE READ!

Basically, NOTHING OVERTLY SEXUAL should happen to any characters younger than 18. It is fine for the younger witches to eat our hero or to be seen eating any other tiny shrunken guys, but they mustn't engage in any sexual acts or be objectified sexually. As for having younger shrunken guys, I guess the limit would be about 16 for a younger tiny guy. The same rule would apply, however. It is fine for him to get eaten (and I sincerely hope any tinies that appear in this story end up in a giantess witch's belly at some point) but he shouldn't engage in any overtly sexual interactions.

The female characters in this story will follow the same rules. Whilst they have no problem eating guys of any age (they're witches after all), only tiny's aged 18+ would ever be fair game in their eyes for sexual encounters.

ALL of the older witches, (22 year old Emma, Aunt Jane, Mom Deborah and Grandmother Anne), are inclined to have a bit of sexy fun with tinies aged 18 or over (depending on their mood). Whatever else they do, however, there should never be any doubt that they intend to eat any and all tinies they encounter (and especially our hero - who they see as the very finest and tastiest treat of all).

Finally, there is no "way out" of this scenario for any of the tinies. Ultimately, any tiny in this story should end up getting eaten. If our hero is eaten, he would always be swallowed whole. Other tinies could be eaten however the author of the chapter sees fit (so chewing of secondary character tinies is permitted where it fits the scene and story).

I reserve the right to edit chapters to maintain continuity and adherence to these rules.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168630-Eaten-Your-family-see-you-as-food