*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The contract
  2. Registered as...
  3. You've arrived!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169743-Animal-Crossing-Foot-Forest/cid/2586578-The-contract
by Zura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169743
~Up to 8,000GP per add!~ Animal Crossing villagers want you to play with their feet!
This choice: You don't want to take it... but you won't have the choice...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The contract

    by: white olive
You are thinking about her proposition and it's something very tempting as she's wiggling her toes right in front of you like a call for your passion... but you are someone with bascis of manners and despite the will you've got deep inside, having a foot relationship that early with someone you've just met is just something you can't do.
To prevent any temptation, you control yourself and answer with courtesy : "This is a pity, hopefuly you'll be okay after some good resting! Well, I guess we're done with administration now, it's time to go back to my new home where I still got box to unpack... See you later !"

But at the moment your hand was about to open the exit door, you're hearing voice of the girl.

"-I fear you are going to the wrong way."
she says.

Not understanding what she means, you turn back. She's still resting her feet on the desk, waving them, before you could ever ask, she adds.

"I know what you're feeling and what you're trying to hide... and while I was filling the lines, I just sent an email to all inhabitants about your will to look for a job... and your little secret... since they are all checking them the morning, I bet you'll have a whole line of people at your door tomorrow...but If those mails are not read yet, I could edit them now, just mentionning the fact you are looking for a job..."

Your heart is bouncing, she found out your love for feet and now, it's a question of second before everybody knows... You don't know what she means when she said that they'll all line up at your door but you don't want to know. Will they turn you into somekind of slave since they all wants to be worshipped or will they chase you because of some hatred to people like you? You don't dare to ask and don't want to be discovered, not like that. Then you decide to ask what she wants.

"What I want?" she says with a grin. You can see Isabelle opening a drawer of the desk, grabbing a sheet of paper and a pen using her feet only and points the pen to your direction.

"I think you'll have to pay something to keep your house. So I guess you can get a job with me as my personnal assistant..."
"-Just a job?" you said astonished. "But... I know nothing about administrative things..."
"-Oh, don't worry, you won't need any knowledge... All you'll have to know is to lay on the ground for hours without speaking or moving... respect the time of your job... and do everything I'll tell you to do... Just sign up the contract, and I'll edit my mail moreover you won't have to pay anything to keep your house since it will be equal to your salary!"

You come closer and start reading... Two year contract, a job consisting in staying in the town hall every weeks from 8am to 8pm from monday to friday. Many villagers will come in here and you'll have to do anything to be not noticed or else, more people will know... and this lesson is teaching you that such a thing will brings you more trouble... but she got you and now, you won't have the choice but to accept this duty.

"-You will really edit the email? Are you sure you can do it?"
"-Sure...!"

For some reason, you've got the feeling she's not reliable on this promise but you unfortunately can't do anything but hope that she can be trusted. You take a deep breath, you grab the pen from her toes and start signing everywhere she points with her other foot. While you are signing, you can already smell her paws'scent. At the moment you finish filling the contract, she moans a bit, moves the paper away with her heel and moves them back in front of you.

"Now it's time to put you to the test and see if you are suitable for the job... Rub my paws!"

You take one of her paw, and start massaging. You blush in the process... you love feet and those are a real new experience. The pads and the hair are a new feeling to your fingers, the sweat flowing on your fingers after each moves gives you a new smell while the dirt and dust on it is sticking a bit on your flesh. Moving your thumb in circle slowly, up and down with a gently push, you can hear the secretary moanning and relaxing. This was a game and you are now wondering if such job won't be that bad if it's just massaging the tired paws of Isabelle secrectly but at the moment you are feeling more confident, something came to your face in order to keeps you uncomfortable : her second paw came to stick itself on your face.

"That's it... breath deeply...and keep rubbing!"

She moves her paw in order to keep your nose between her pawpad and toes, sometimes squeezing your nose to makes breathing in with even more strenght, inhaling more of her odor while you are feeling the sweat dripping on your lips and the dirt covering your skin. The time was like interrupted but at a moment, she exchanges her feet, ordering you to sniff and rub again. This awkward moment was a long humiliation and the fear that someone will come into the town hall was haunting you.

Once she decides it was enough, she asks you to stop and put her feet down on the ground.

"You are doing well, you'll be a very good assisant but now, it's time put you in a real situation while I'll be retyping the mail. Approach the computer desk, now!"

You do what she asks with still this little shyness. This foot game has been very exciting to you despite the fact it has been long... but you remember how many hours you are going to spend doing this job...

"Lie down under the desk..." You looks at her a bit astonished but decide to complete the task anyway...Once you are in position, she moves a chair, sit down and you, her both feet are resting on your face. You can feel the hot soles on you, rubbing your cheeks and lips, pushing your mouth sometimes to force you to kiss them. This time got long, too long for simply editing an email...but you had to worship these feet, sniffing and kissing them. Then suddenly, one of them got on of it toes in your mouth, going up and down to ask you to suck it.. then another one, and another one... But at the moment you are the most excited, she stops. It was certainly something she did volunteerly to frustrate you so she could keep the pleasure for herself.

She moves her chair back and congratulates you.

"End of the day! Good job assistant! It was your first evening and you did well! You can stand up now."

You stands up. She looks at you with a smile, feeling very satisfied. Hopefuly you could keep such efficiency everyday but as a job related to your fetish, you are getting more confident about it... maybe asking for more...

At the moment your sights crossed each other, she says:
"It's getting late! Time for me to go back home..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 white olive (UN: oliv_pale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169743-Animal-Crossing-Foot-Forest/cid/2586578-The-contract