*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aiden bradbury
  2. Home screen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169954-Inanimate-objectification/cid/2551928-Aiden-bradbury
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2169954
You join an app which allows you to browse a selection of people wishing to use you
This choice: Aiden bradbury  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aiden bradbury

    by: dustman1
You decided aiden would be a fun owner, you tapped her and a message system popped up, she was typing. "Aw yay, cant belive someone will do this youll have so much fun, i never stop chatting except for a shot at the bar so itll be non stop in there haha" you decide to check how long youll be hers, she quickly responds "well, i dont know realy, youve already accepted so it doesnt matter just now, itll last till i change my mind about owning you i guess" with that you guess she had hit the transform button on her phone because suddenly you were met with a strong smell of alchohl, and the intense heat of aidens mouth, you began to panic a little, if shes drunk she might not remember changing you at all.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shes very drunk

*Noteb*
2. Shes about to go out with friends

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dustman1 (UN: dustman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dustman1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169954-Inanimate-objectification/cid/2551928-Aiden-bradbury