*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2552954-Someone-came-into-his-room
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2170031
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whomever they want to.
This choice: Someone came into his room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Someone came into his room

    by: Saracen1187
"Daniel are you alright?" A voice sounded out, causing him to look up at the familiar figure of his mother. She was stood in the doorway, with a concerned look on her face as she looked over at her son on his bed. Daniel blinked, still recovering from his scary encounter just now. Who the hell was that guy? He was a psycho! Daniel thought. Even if it was a dream...

"Daniel?! I said are you alright? I heard you yelling at someone." His mom said, waiting for a response.

Daniel managed to focus on his mother, and he nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, just a... just a bad dream, that's all." he mumbled, not wanting to make a big deal out of what he had just experienced.

"Must have been a vivid one." His mom chuckled. "I've not heard you make that kind of noise since you were scared of the dark as a little boy." she added, as she studied the tip her son's bedroom was in. Spare clothes all over, a dirty plate and glass, CDs and DVDs laid about. "This room is a pig sty! Get it cleaned up please." His mom told him, as she arched an eyebrow in disapproval.

"Yeah... okay." Daniel nodded, scratching his head. He then looked back over to his mom and the words of the nutjob from his 'dream' echoed in his head again. So I'm a Trait Thief am I? he thought with a half-hearted chuckle. Suddenly, his eyes glazed over for a moment and he started at his mom, more precisely he focused on her impressive chest, which distended her low-cut white t-shirt that she wore with her jeans and worn green flats. Daniel felt a sort of energy build up inside him... then he felt a tightness in his own chest. Frowning, he looked down and saw his own t-shirt distending before his eyes. Moaning slightly, he felt his nipples enlarging and his flesh swelling as he grew his mom's D-cup tits on his chest.

Daniel was that busy noticing his own change that he didn't see his mom's shirt deflate as she lost her breasts, gaining Daniel's flat chest in exchange.

"Holy shit!" Daniel gasped, reaching up instinctively to grab his new boobs as they finally stopped growing. His new feminine nipples were suddenly erect... which in turn cause his dick to harden into a full-blown erection.

Looking back over to his mom momentarily, he saw that...

You have the following choices:

1. she didn't notice anything wrong.

*Noteb*
2. she was beginning to freak out.

3. she was continuing to lecture him.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2552954-Someone-came-into-his-room