*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2649237-In-the-presence-of-the-principal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2170522
Its time for pokemon high school, but something strange happens to you, you shrunk.
This choice: Lusamine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the presence of the principal

    by: CMwrite
Time felt slow as you watch in fear as Principal Lusamine steps into the room. Her heels lands on the floor, from soft click were now booming explosions as she shakes the world around you. You watch Lusamine closing the door behind her and proceed to make her way to her desk, which unfortuantly walking right towards you as you are in her way. You try at first to shout out to you principal to notice you, but after the first few steps, you realizes that she can't hear you from down here and you need to run immediatly. Each steps she takes grew stronger as she gets closer to you, casting a shadow that engulf you very quickly as you struggle to run from her path. The tiniest step Lusamine makes shook the ground violently that you struggle to keep any footing until one step cause you to trip and land on your stomach.

You try to get up until you look up and watch in horror as the bottom sole of her heel can be seen hovering right above you. Her shoe starts to decend as Lusamine takes another step, unaware that you are beneath her. With no time to get up and run, you close your eyes and wait for what comes next.

A powerful loud thunderous boom erupts your eardrum, but to your surprise, you found yourself to be somewhat ok. You look around and see a massive wall standing next to you. Looking up, you could easily tell that you are staring at the bottom sole of your principal shoe. By some extreme amount of dumb luck, your principal missed you by a milimeter or two. Soon you felt another tremor before the ground around you rumble, and the sole started to lift. You back away to avoid getting ram by Lusamine's foot as she continues to walk. You watch Lusamine walking a few more steps before reaching her desk. You watch her get behind it before sitting down and grabbing some paperwork.

While you want to take this as a time to catch your breath to comprehend everything that just happen, you know you need to do something to get either Principal Lusamine or someone's attention. Getting up and collecting yourself, you know Lusamine is the closes person that you can get her attention at the moment, but the biggest problem is to get her attention somehow. Being on the floor isn't going to help, and her head is so far away. Nonetheless, you need to think of something and fast before Lusamine decides to get up and walk again. After some thought, you decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2649237-In-the-presence-of-the-principal