*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2556307-Bad-time-to-be-in-the-Principals-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2170522
Its time for pokemon high school, but something strange happens to you, you shrunk.
This choice: In the principle's room, whose not there...yet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bad time to be in the Principal's room

    by: CMwrite
You look around and see massive furnitures and stuff, but you recognize the funiture as it all belong to the proncipal of the school. You look around to try to find the principal but can't find her. At this size, you wonder if the principal can even see you as you're nothing more than a mere ant to everyone. As you were about to walk and look around, you felt a tremor. The world shake and you at first thought the school is suffering a earthquake until you rememver that you shrunk. The shaking was getting stronger and stronger, it can only mean one thing, the principal was returning to her room. Her voice could be heard behind you as she seems to talking to someone. You look behind you as you see a massive door, waiting for the principal to come in. Soon the shaking stops, only you to see the doorknob fo the door starting to rotate. You watch in fear as the door opens and walks in Principal....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Diana

2. Cynthia

*Noteb*
3. Jessie

4. Lusamine

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2556307-Bad-time-to-be-in-the-Principals-room