*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2943775-Listen-up-Yall-its-a-Sabotage
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: Sabotage one of her roommate’s diets.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Listen up Y'all, it's a Sabotage

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Okay, listen. I know what you're thinking.

But there's a perfectly logical explanation as to how she came to the idea (at least, reasons logical enough to Reagan) that help smooth this out narratively. Even though she'd always been the Gadfly amongst her housemates, Reagan wasn't exactly the type of person to go around sabotaging peoples' diets. Normally!

But it had been a weird couple of days.

Almost all anyone seemed to talk about was weight, one way or the other. Really, you could blame Audrey for that. Her penchant for stress snacking meant that she had been especially squirrely in the kitchen these days. With four other roommates (namely Reagan, but that was neither here nor there!) to play den mother to, her pants had gotten a little tighter before she realized just what was going on, and it had become her new obsession ever since - a new health kick that had brought everyone else's figures to the forefront of their minds.

For the past week, Audrey had been making self-deprecating jokes, avoiding sweets, and doing these obnoxious clenches that made her look like she was holding something in. Naturally Uma had been one to offer to help her exercise, while also coming to her friend's defense.

"You think I haven't put on a few lately - all that beer's gotta go somewhere..." she'd said at least once or twice this week, with a slap to her still flat belly, "What's say we go on a run and help me trim my extra pounds and inches?"

Of course, neither had yet to actually go on that run. But the point remained, the two of them got stuck on the subject. Which meant that Phoebe, obvi, was going to catch up on it to.

"Do I look bloated, Rae?" Phoebe had asked about a billion times, "I feel bloated."

"Oh my God, if you ask me that one more time I'm going to fucking kill you." Raegan groaned, had clawed dramatically at her face in utter agony of the banality of her twin's question, "You look great, stop fucking askinggggggggg."

Lastly that left cousin Chel, perhaps the only person in the house who was qualified to worry about her weight, to her own devices. Since Raegan and Phoebe were talking about it, and everyone else was talking about it, Ixchel had decided to give up soda in hopes of shedding some pounds and inches. Having always been a little chubby, Raegan doubted that would have done her much good. But cousins were cousins after all.

"If we could hook you up to a treadmill powered PC, I bet you'd be able to game AND lose weight."

Ixchel had snorted at that, before taking a swig of her "one" soda of the day. She hadn't wanted to quit cold turkey, but she also hadn't been really good about giving up sugary carbonated beverages in general. When she wasn't swigging soda, she was usually snacking. So Raegan had her doubts about how well any diet would go for her...

Anyway, so it had been a weird week in the house.

Everyone was diet crazy except for Raegan, and she was bored.

As the resident troublemaker of the group... it almost felt like an obligation for her to fuck with one of her housemates' aspirations of slimming down, didn't it?

The only question was... who was going to be in Raegan's sights?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2943775-Listen-up-Yall-its-a-Sabotage