*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reagan Durant’s Day Off
  2. Shame on you
  3. College Reunion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/3293510-Reagan-Durants-Day-Off
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: Reagan has a day to herself and she cuts loose  •  Go Back...
Chapter #72

Reagan Durant’s Day Off

    by: WritingInTheVoid
*Earlier that morning*

Reagan’s room was all but pitch black aside from the odd beam of light sneaking through her curtains or the faint line around her door from the communal landing.
The redhead was oblivious though as she gently snored in her slumber, laid on her side with the covers haphazardly strewn over her bulging hip.

Craig meanwhile with a sleeping reach, shifting from one side to the other, snaked a muscular arm over Reagan’s hip and placed a strong hand on the warm surface of the redhead’s belly, instinctively starting to rub and squeeze the supple fat of his girlfriends middle.
Getting into the rhythm of his fondling Craig pulled himself closer into a spooning position and, with a subconscious wiggle of his hips, made it abundantly clear his feelings on the situation to a now stirring Reagan.

“Enjoying yourself there?” she cooed with her eyes still shut as a playful smile spread across her face.
Craig seemed not to hear her as his hand continued to grope at her belly idly, a response less than satisfactory to the rotund redhead who pushed her hips backwards, filling Craig’s lap and more besides with her best feature.
The shift in weight was enough to rouse him as he yawned himself awake fully.
“You say something sweetheart?” he asked, adjusting his grip to squeeze a large bulge of belly fat.

Reagan gasped softly under her breath from the attention before resuming her usual sarcastic tone.
“Oh nothing dear, just pondering how a guy ends up with the hottest girl in town and all he wants to do is make her as fat as possible”
Her inflection supported the obvious tease and they both laughed in their own way at the comment as Reagan clumsily repositioned herself so that she was now facing Craig with her belly partly resting on his much more toned body.
“Last I checked you weren’t protesting this” returned Craig as he again cupped the lowest roll of belly fat resting against him.
Reagan groaned softly again at his touch before responding.
“Well you make it so easy to just…pig out and…”

Reagan was cut off by the sound of Craig’s phone ringing and, with a reluctant sigh, he answered it whilst still massaging his girlfriends soft belly.
A string of confirmatory noises came from Craig as he lazily played with Reagan’s rolls, his brow furrowing deeper as the conversation went on displaying some evident frustration.

“Fine, I’ll be there as soon as I can.”
He quickly punched the end call button with his thumb after speaking and tossed his phone to one side with an agitated sigh.
“Work emergency huh?” asked Reagan filling in the blanks herself.
“Yep” grunted Craig as he reluctantly slid out of bed causing Reagan to roll lazily onto her side fully.
Reagan sighed her own disappointment before smiling up at her boyfriend as best she could.
“It’s fine babe, I’m sure I can make it up to you when you get home after working such a long difficult shift”

Craig cracked a smile at that as he took in Reagan laid out before him.
“Oh I’m sure you will, I’m counting on it”
Reagan giggled with big eyes locked on Craig as she made her own way out of bed, snatching his discarded phone up and making for the bedroom door, covering her otherwise bare breasts with an arm as she waddled out onto the landing and went into the bathroom.
Messing up her hair in the mirror Reagan almost daintily lifted herself on her tiptoes just enough for her belly to rest on the sink at which point she dropped down again, causing her belly to pool over the porcelain.

Arm still crossed over her breasts Reagan snapped a few pictures with her spare hand before making her way back to her room, sitting Craig’s phone down and giving him a deep loving kiss, pressing her naked upper body against him in the process.
They embraced for a tender moment before urgency broke them apart and Craig had to resume getting dressed.
“Hey, maybe you can hang out with Pheebs today?” suggested Craig which certainly seemed like a good idea to Reagan.

Or, so she thought anyway.

*****

As the front door closed behind the larger twin leaving Reagan on her own for the second time that day she considered her options for entertainment.
She was pretty sure she was home alone entirely at this point, most residents had gone to work, Audrey and Nat were out doing romantic gooey things and Ixchel was just as elusive as ever which could mean only one thing really.

With an almost spring of excitement married up with a large jostling of belly fat fighting against the tight confines of her shirt, Reagan jumped from her seat and made for the kitchen.
Like a woman possessed she beelined straight for her personal kitchen cupboard and grabbed a large plastic tub that she sat on the worktop, ripped the lid off and poured the contents out onto the counter.
As a large pile of pop tarts came tumbling out Reagan began to systematically tear the individual packets open and post them into the toaster, only breaking to grab a large serving plate on which to place her toasted pastries once they were finished.

Something of a pop tart expert she made short work of the pile, conveniently forgetting to bin the empty wrappers before leaving the kitchen as she took a large bite from the first pastry, moaning excessively loudly as she jiggled back to the front room where she dumped herself back into her seat heavily before flicking on the tv.

She quickly zoned in on some trashy day time reality pieces that was having a day long run that would suit her background needs as she demolished more pastries in quick succession and hunkered herself down for the long haul.

All but inhaling a triple chocolate fudge pastry in one greedy mouthful Reagan expertly balanced her plate on her thick thighed lap before grabbing a picture of herself, pop tarts in the foreground with a hand cradling her tightly packed belly all whilst throwing some pouty lips to top off the shot.
She swiped up another pastry and put it in her mouth, deliberately not biting into it as she laced her fingers into one flap of her shirt, tugging it slightly before taking another photo.
She threw them both into a message to Craig adding the caption ‘any guesses what time that bottom button will be replaced with my belly button babe?’ before hitting send.
Reagan checked the time before setting her phone down for the moment as she went back to her pop tarts in full swing.

Hungrily devouring her second breakfast, dolloping a sizeable serving of Fluff over every individual tart, Reagan absently soaked in whatever trash she was watching as a constant parade of scantily clad guys and gals went about many a vapid attempt of executing hook ups between each other in the pseudo reality dating show playing out before her.
It did little to stimulate her but Reagan was in full veg mode as she hoovered up the last of her latest food offerings as a group of bikini clad women complained about their weight and the extents they had gone to to be ‘beach body ready’ for the show.

Reagan could not help but laugh weighing in at easily at least double any of these women’s weights whilst being the happiest she had ever been.

*****

And so set the tone for Reagan’s day as she continued to gorge away on her sofa of solitude.
A further two trips to the kitchen saw the demise of the first button on her shirt which lazily popped off when she returned to the sofa, the outward bulge of her filling stomach being too much for it to handle.
The second was considerably more explosive as she went to retrieve her lunch order as, on regaining her breath from the short waddle to the front door, it burst clean off and over the shoulder of the delivery driver who had bent down to retrieve her food.

Not even remotely embarrassed Reagan patted the broad side of her belly in self admiration as the driver handed the stack of food over not knowing where to put their eyes as the huge girl’s gut before him hung ever so slightly lower than when he had bent over.

Her third button for the day, and the final button holding the lowest roll of her belly back, did not even survive the entirety of her lunch as she demolished two thick greasy burgers and a plethora of sides.
The first burger disappeared in rapid time as grease coated the redheads mouth and ran down her chins filling her gut up noticeably but it was the second that saw the fatality as the pressure was too much, sending button flying and her belly surged forward into her lap accompanied by a rather throaty moan and a hearty grope.
‘Jesus christ’ groaned Reagan as she adjusted herself allowing her freer belly the room to settle as she lovingly rubbed the exposed roll of fat ballooning from her with renewed hunger without the restriction.

Not hesitating to finish her burger Reagan then set to taking the next photo in the set for a Craig recording her rapidly deteriorating shirt and swelling stomach.

*****

“Honey I’m home” called Craig as he returned home, quietly shutting the door behind him.
There was no reply which was odd as Craig peeled his boots off, careful not to traipse mud through having incurred the wrath of Audrey before on that matter.
As he passed the living room a familiar groaning was emanating from within and he turned into the room to find Reagan languished on the sofa, sweating visibly with all but one stubborn button in tact on her shirt.

“What do we have here then?” asked Craig knowing all too well.
Reagan smiled weakly as she forked a large chunk of chocolate cake into her mouth.
The redhead was quite the sight as she laid back on the sofa swallowing her last bite as her boyfriend stepped fully into the room.
He was about to ask another question but was stopped as a Reagan let out a large burp that finally ended her shirt entirely, the last button popping off and rolling down her belly onto the floor, her stomach so stuffed from the day only the slightest indent gave away her usually defined, if not equally fat, waist.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingInTheVoid (UN: writtenvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/3293510-Reagan-Durants-Day-Off