*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inside a house?
  2. Tiffany Nickie
  3. Chose your girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2848374-Inside-a-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: A strange, hard landscape (Kitchen counter)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Inside a house?

    by: Micro2306
The machine brought you to a strange looking universe, everything was strange, the floor was made with ceramic, the enviroment was like...

A giant house... a kitchen to be more specific

You celebrated because the machine worked and brought you to another universe. The bad thing was that the machine was irreparably damaged, so you turn a bit sad because you couldn't return to home. But there wasn't so much reasons for you to return, so you begin your exploration through this new world, wondering where you'll live from now and, as you were in a giant house, who and how much people lived in it.

As you were a little... naughty... you wonder if cute girls lived in that house, at your size you could have some fun with them as they remained unaware. Also you wonder how they will treat you if they, someday, discovered you. You think it will be better if they don't find you, at least for now.

As you were shrunk, you try to check at which size you were. You can see some objects like a cup or some cutlery and you calculate that your size is 1/4 of an inch. At the size of the people who lived in the house you were like an ant

The house seemed to be empty, or that was what it seems...

Suddenly loud booming sounds came from somewhere in the house, by the rythm, you think they're footsteps, coming down by a stair. They were coming to the kitchen, so you hide behind a cup as you looked who was coming...

For your surprise, a giant woman entered in the kitchen, you were happy because there was at least a female that you could "inspect"

She was...

You have the following choices:

1. A blonde teenager (Tiffany)

2. A brown haired middle aged woman (Doreen)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro2306 (UN: agus230600 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2848374-Inside-a-house