*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2848392-Doreen-the-massive-MILF
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: A brown haired middle aged woman (Doreen)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Doreen, the massive MILF

    by: Micro2306
She was an adult brown haired woman, the first thing you noticed in her, were her massive thighs, she doesn't looked fat, so you think she is mother (Also you wonder if she has a daughter). Her age was between 30-40. And her breasts were C or D cup. There was no doubt. You were in front of a giant MILF.

She was wearing a pink button up shirt (unbuttoned to her clevage, which excited you a bit) with a pair of long jeans.

Her thighs and ass were her most attractive part of her body, you wondered how did she looked in underwear, or even better, without nothing.

Your imagination distracted you as she came into the kitchen for...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make her a meal

2. To clean something

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro2306 (UN: agus230600 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2848392-Doreen-the-massive-MILF