*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another world?
  2. Tiffany Nickie
  3. Chose your girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2947772-Another-world
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: An unusual, fleshy landscape (On top of her body)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Another world?

    by: Unknown
You look at the vast plains. Its color is similar to your skin, but slightly different. The sky is pink, unlike your world. You decide to venture around this strange place. The floor is soft and bouncy, which makes your walk challenging. You occasionally meet yellow columns pointing the sky. It isn't like any plants you've seen in your world.

You notice the ground is not actually flat, but has its own curves. Also, it is continuously shaking. Wondering the reason, you continue your journey.

After an hour of wandering, you finally encounter an unique landscape. What was it?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2947772-Another-world