*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3316051-Mandy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Mandy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mandy

    by: rigby1616
The girls were having a quiet afternoon for once, and were enjoying it going shopping around Beverly Hills. They found a hip place to enjoy some smoothies, when they sat at a table after ordering. They suddenly felt the seats turn into three different slides. To the casual observer the girls were there one minute then gone, as if they were never there.

The girls fell through a series of tubes before landing on a soft pink mattress in the WHOOP headquarters. Jerry brief the girls of the mission, which were to stop an international terrorist from gaining a nuclear warhead. The equipment they were given for this mission was their standard, a powder case which also functioned as a smart phone. A belt with a grappling hook and wire. Their tight color full spy suits and last but not least they had to shrink to fit into the secret miniature spy submarine.

The plan was to shrink and get into the mini sub, then await a WHOOP agent who would place the mini sub in the food of the target and then infiltrate the terrorist and brainwash him from the inside of his body using a advanced mixture of chemicals.

So far the mission went as planned, the girls shrunk and took their places in the mini sub, now awaiting the go signal from the WHOOP agent.

Some time later a the rendezvous the girls got the ready signal, meaning they had to prepare for action. The WHOOP agent had arranged to rendezvous with the terrorist at a fancy restaurant, so he had a easy way of getting the girls in the mini sub into the terrorists digestive tract.

Disaster struck right when the agent was about to drop the mini sub into the terrorist drink, when the terrorist saw what the agent was doing and slapped his hand. This made the agent lose the mini sub, which went flying through the restaurant. The girls felt they were flying through the air, when they mad impact with a glass full of liquid. Trying to figure out what their situation was they pressed the button that made the mini sub analyze the contents it is covered in. On a large screen in front of the girls in bold red letters the word "Skinny bitch" stood written across the screen. The sub had landed i a mixture of vodka and sparkling water, this could only mean that they had landed in the glass of a young female.

Not just any female it would turn out that they had landed in the glass belonging to Mandy their nemesis...

Before they could alert WHOOP headquarters of their situation Mandy took a big swig of her drink, and drunk the mini sub. The girls saw how they went from looking a Mandy's chest, to her mouth, then her white teeth and soon after they sailed onto Mandy's tung. With a swift movement the tung lifted the sub towards the roof of her mouth and the girls could feel the sub accelerating into the dark wet abyss that was Mandy's digestive tract.

Rushing down her esophagus the windshield gets hit with a few clumps of mucus from Mandy's throat as they are descending into her awaiting stomach. Sliding effortlessly through her sphincter they are deposited into Mandy's stomach. The exterior lights on the sub automatically turn on, and the girls are met with the sight of Mandy's mostly empty stomach. The red wrinkly stomach walls glistening in the light and seemingly covered in mucus to protect them from the acids.

Outside Mandy is oblivious to the fact that she has just drunk a mini sub containing Clover, Alex and Sam. She goes on minding her own business when she later that night decides to take a hot shower before going to bed. Just before showering she feels a light pressure in her abdomen and decides to save her toilet paper and do her business before washing her body.

On the inside the girls can see how the stomach now for several hours have unsuccessfully tried to digest the sub. The stomach walls contracting around them, giving the sub a thorough massage and sloshing it around the acids. The stomach makes a different movement as the girls feel Mandy sitting. Unbeknownst to the girls Mandy is sitting on the toilet disposing of yesterdays dinner. The girls instead feel the pressure from below increase as Mandy tenses up the muscles in her abdomen. A grunt could be heard followed by a muffled *Plunk* as Mandy got along with her bowel movement.

Some time later the sub is being sucked into the duodenum, with Mandy's bowels being evacuated there is now plenty of room for the contents of her stomach.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rigby1616 (UN: rigby1616 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3316051-Mandy