*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Player 4 - Metroid
  2. Pick a player!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2606255-Player-4---Metroid
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2176209
You're in the video game-based cartoons, anime, comics, movies, and Etc!
This choice: Player 4 - Metroid  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Player 4 - Metroid

    by: Former182
You are Will, a 17 year old boy. You were helping your parental guardian clean out a garage of their friends. You had parents, but they just... disappeared one day.

You held out hopes you might find them one day.

As you put away the last box in your parental guardian's truck, they said, "Alright, I'm feeling nice. pick out a box as your reward."

A quick look around, you picked the box labeled 'Nintendo Comics System'. You said, "Alright, I'll pick this."

"Good. You can walk home. It's only a mile away," They said before driving off.

You glared at them, but said nothing. Once you no longer saw your parental guardian, you began to walk.

Then you slipped... right into a hole that wasn't under you a moment before. Eventually, all light seemed to vanish.

===

Samus was on another bounty hunting mission, this one on a earth-like environment.

She sighed. She wanted to be in a relationship after meeting Kevin Keene, better known as Captain N.

Normally, she wasn't one to desire such a thing, but sometimes all it takes is to encounter something that you could have, but can't that starts such an interest.

"Head back in the game, Samus, It's not like someone will drop right out of the sky, just for you," Samus muttered.

Then someone landed right in front of her, along with a cardboard box.

"Then again, I could be wrong," Samus muttered as she took out a remote and pressed a few buttons. Her ship landed nearby and she loaded you on it. As she picked you up, she said, "Huh, kinda cute. Gonna have to see what's in the box, though."

===

Some time later, Samus put you onto a medical bed and strapped you in, just in case you were dangerous.

She opened the box and muttered, "I knew Mario and Link were famous to be in comics, but Kevin? So he is famous enough for some comics? Huh."

Then she picked up Captain N Issue 5. She muttered, "Ah, the time I went into the future..."

===

When you woke up, you discovered that you were strapped to a bed.

Looking around, you saw a familiar woman in a green leotard with long arm sleeves She was reading one of the comics and seemed... enthralled? Whatever it was, she was just staring at the comic with her jaw dropped.

"Samus Aran? you muttered, gettign her attention.

Samus quickly composed herself and put the comic back in the box. She gave you a stern glare and said,"Alright, you're awake."

"Am I strapped down until I am known to be friendly?" You asked.

Samus nodded. "First question. Who are you?"

"I am Will," you answered.

"Second question, where are you from?" Samus asked.

"The real world," you answered.

"Third question. Where did you get these?" Samus asked rather quickly.

"From a garage sale," You answered.

"Fourth question, What are your plans?" Samus asked.

"I guess explore and see if I can find my parents. They've been missing for a long time," You answered.

After a few moments, Samus sighed and said, "I probably shouldn't, but I'll free you. If only because this comic allowed me to remember what happened when the Space Pirates managed to capture me. You have no idea just how relieved I was to find out that I didn't capture Princess Lana's father. Reading your comics brought that memory right back."

So Samus released you from the medical bed.

"So what now?" You asked.

"Fifth Question," Samus asked with a smile. She then asked...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2606255-Player-4---Metroid