*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2696795-Samus-Aran-offers-a-trip-later
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2176209
You're in the video game-based cartoons, anime, comics, movies, and Etc!
This choice: "Would you like me to show you around Video Game Land?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Samus Aran offers a trip later

    by: Former182
A smiling Samus asked, "Would you like me to show you around Video Game Land?"

You blinked a few times before asking, "That'd be nice, but I have no way of paying you."

"It's alright. I've been looking for a decent vacation and what better than a road trip? As for payment, you helped removed a huge weight off my shoulders."

"Oh, well... Alright," You said.

"Good to hear. You'll have to wait, as I have to finish a bounty on this planet," Samus said as she stood up and walked over to a pod. Once inside, her power armor quickly appeared on her.She pointed at a terminal and said, "I'll be back in a few. If you want, use that to contact me."

"Aren't you worried about security?" You asked as you walked over to the terminal.

"Forcefields, passwords, and a whole bunch of other nasty things," Samus said before she headed into a door and left. Her voice crackled over the speaker, "How good are you at reading maps?"

"I'm no expert, but the screen's map look simple enough that I can tell you basic stuff," You replied. It was rather simplified, like a map screen on a 16 bit screen.. You guessed either it was to test you or Video Game Land lived up to its name.

"Better than nothing. Just tell me if there's any enemies, entrances, items, or weird stuff," Samus replied.

After nearly an hour, you were able to help her find a few missiles and energy tanks, and even help her avoid a ambush.

"You're better than I expected. I'm nearly where the target was last seen," Samus's voice said.

"So what is the target?" You asked.

"Just some rather clever space pirates who stole a few power cores," Samus's voice answered.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176209-You-in-Video-Game-Cartoons/cid/2696795-Samus-Aran-offers-a-trip-later