*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262708-Trait-Swapping
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2262708
An expanded Wilko sees more trait swapping madness.

An expanded Wilko sees more trait swapping madness.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A big thank you to sdaze Sin and everyone else who have added chapters.

This story is set one year after Acquiring Powers 8. Wilko has been turned into an even larger department store with two floors available to customers, with the two floors connected by escalators. The store sells everything from toiltetries and clothing on the bottom floor, to pet food, paint, stationary, housewares etc, on the second floor. There is a beauty salon, Beautylicious, incorporated into the store, on the lower floor to the left of the main entrance. And beyond the salon, past the trolleys and baskets, is the Continental Cafe, with public toilets to the left of the cafe.

The store revamp is in line with a complete overhaul of Rotherham town center. There is now a new 'Arc' cinema open to the rear of Wilko across the river, accessible by a footbridge. And there is a recreational ground to the left of Wilko before you get to the footbridge, consisting of small trees, benches and a children's play area.

Wilko Employees:

Emma, 48, is the manager of the store and is in extremely good shape for her age. She is 5'4" tall, has long dark brown hair just past her shoulders and C-cup breasts. She's friendly, polite and helpful, and most of the staff agree she is a good manager. At work she wears a short-sleeved white blouse, a pair of black, womens' trousers and a pair of black, 3-inch heeled t-strap pumps. Emma is very sociable and likes going out with her friends and family. She's married to her husband Kyle, 46, and they have a biological daughter, Alice, 18, and an adopted daughter Grace, 15, both with dark brown hair.

Liz, 39, is the assistant manager of the Rotherham store. Liz is 5'4" tall, her light brown hair is long, past her shoulders and she wears it in a ponytail nearly all of the time. She has size 30H-cup breasts, average curves and an ample backside. At work she wears a black trouser suit, a white blouse and a pair of Prada black leather high heel loafers that boost her height to 5'7". Liz now also wears dresses/skirts and high heels more often outside of work hours too. Liz is still married to her husband Eric, 54, but the two have separated (on good terms) and are awaiting a divorce. Liz has sole custody of her six-year old son Ethan due to the fact that Eric isn't his biological father. Liz also remains on great terms with both of Eric's adult children, Courtney, 23, and Reece, 29.

Natalie, 35, is still the Wilko staff supervisor. She is a fairly attractive woman with long straight brown hair, she stands 5'6" tall and is quite slender for a woman her age. She has a modest but feminine backside, decent curves and a pair of full C-cup breasts. At work she wears her red Wilko blouse, black slacks and some comfortable flats. Natalie is married to her 5'9" tall husband Mike, 36, who is a former soldier, and she is the mother of a young son, Harry, who is now almost six.

Kelly, 38, has replaced Steven as the store's assistant supervisor. She's an outgoing, attractive woman, 5'6" tall, also has a nice figure and a pair of breasts just into a D-cup. She has ash blonde hair that she wears up in either a bun style or a ponytail while working. She wears black boot-cut trousers and a pair of black suede, flat ankle boots along with a red Wilko blouse. She is married to her long-term fiancé Anthony, 36 and they have a 10-year old daughter named Molly.

Nicola, 49, is a previous Wilko employee who was hired again by Liz. One of the shortest employees (5'0" high), and the oldest. she is the mother to 10 children. She is very out-going and polite, has C-cup breasts and wears her dark brown hair up in a bun most of the time, but occasionally she lets it down. Clothing style (at work) is usually a compulsory red company blouse, black pants/trousers and a pair of comfortable black flats. Nikki is married to her husband John, 48, and their ten children are aged from 3 to 26 years old.

Steven, 42, is a standard employee again after giving up the role of assistant supervisor. He is 6'0" tall and wears glasses, he is also average looking, has short brown hair and now has a little bit of 'middle-age spread' around his belly due to a lack of exercise. Steven wears a pair of black mens Skechers shoes along with his black trousers and a Wilko polo shirt. After being single for most of his adult life, Steven is now finally in a relationship with none other than his friend Carly, the owner of the Beautylicious salon.

Tiffany, 37, is 5'6" tall and wears her brown hair in a ponytail nearly all of the time. She has got an average appearance including her figure, and she has C-cup breasts. Tiffany is polite and always willing to chat, but she tends to get more work done if she's on her own. She is a bit of a tomboy when it comes to clothing, preferring to never wear skirts or dresses. At work she wears her Wilko polo shirt, a pair of boot-cut trousers and a pair of black Skechers shoes. Tiffany has been with the company for some years but has only recently transferred to the Rotherham branch from the store at Frenchgate in Doncaster. In the 10 months she has been at Rotherham she has become good friends with Steven and Nicola.

Greg, 35, is the new HR rep assigned to the Wilko stores in Rotherham following Gemma's promotion.. He is a thin man, 5'10", clean shaven and with short blonde hair and he wears designer glasses. He is sociable and intelligent and takes pride in his work. At work he likes to wear either grey or brown tweed suits and white shirts (with assorted ties), and brown loafers. Greg is single and not looking for a girlfriend.

Owen, 37, is the Wilko security guard. A former amateur rugby player from Wales, Owen is 6'2" tall, muscular and he keeps his dark brown hair shaved all the time. Owen is married to his 5'4", auburn-haired wife Bronwyn, 36 and they have two children together, a 15-year old daughter named Faith and a 13-year old son named Jacob. The family moved from Cardiff in Wales to Rotherham, England some seven years ago.

John, 43, is Wilko's janitor. He's 5'11" and has a decent build, but a bit of a pudgy gut. He is the oldest male employee, has short, balding brown hair and a trimmed beard/mustache. At work, he wears dark blue coveralls with a black t-shirt underneath as well as a pair of black work boots. John is generally a friendly man and gets along well with the rest of the Wilko staff. He's married to his wife Amanda, 41, and they have two kids, Brendon, 16, and Melody, 14.

Sasha, 26, is the cosmetics salesperson in the store. She is an attractive woman with raven black hair that she wears in a bob style. Standing 5'3" tall, she has a nice figure, a sexy ass, nice D-cup breasts and wears either a skirt suit or trouser suit to work, along with a blouse and a pair of black suede, 3-inch stiletto pumps. She is engaged to her boyrfriend Isaac.

Courtney, 23, is legally still Liz's step-daughter (for now) and she was recently hired by the company. Courtney is pretty, is 5'5" tall, has long dark brown hair that she wears up in a messy bun or in a ponytail when at work. She has C-cup breasts and a nice figure and is quite sociable, and at work she wears a Wilko blouse, a pair of black trousers and a pair of black leather pumps with 3-inch heels. Courtney's main job at Wilko is to deal with customer inquiries and complaints at the help desk. Courtney has a muscular boyfriend called Damien, 25, who is 5'11" tall.

Aaron, 34, he is about 5'10" tall and has short dark hair in a crewcut. He is a heavy smoker, and sometimes smokes weed, but is still in excellent shape regardless. He's calmed down over the years but can still get very angry if provoked, and he sometimes refrains from speaking to anyone. Usually wears black sneakers along with his usual black trousers and company polo shirt. Aaron is now separated from his girlfriend Sue, 35, after he had an affair with her older sister Janette, 42. As a result, he rarely gets to see his four-year old daughter Kirsty.

Kerry, 37, is a recent transfer from another store. She is 5'7" tall, keeps her dusty blonde hair in a short ponytail, she has a slender figure, a pert backside and a pair of small B-cup breasts. She also likes to wear false eye lashes and a bit of other make-up, including lip gloss. At work she wear her polo, a pair of black slim-fit trousers that leave her ankles exposed and a pair of black plimsolls. She's a friendly, outgoing person who is also a diligent worker. Kerry is married to her husband Jordan, 36.

Becca, 31, stands about 5'5, she has managed to lose some weight giving her a more pleasing figure. However, this has done little to reduce her impressive large ass and hips. Her goth phase is way behind her and her long hair, which she wears down, is back to it's natural brown color. She now wears normal black slacks instead of jeans and either black sneakers or black leather flats along with her red Wilko polo shirt. Becca is currently still single.

Luke, 28, a tall individual at 6'2" in height, has a short, dark brown crewcut hairstyle and is quite handsome and fit. He is popular and easy going, always one to have a laugh with his friends. He wears a red company shirt, black pants and smart, dress shoes. He used to have a crush on Rebekah but that changed after he hooked up with his girlfriend Rachel, 27, who is now five months pregnant with their first child.

Mark, 30, standing 6'1" tall, he is somewhat gangly and has short black hair in a crewcut. He has average looks, but is good natured and surprisingly he is still engaged to an attractive girlfriend named Vicky, who is 26 years old. The usual red company shirt is accompanied by Mark's black trousers and his black sneakers.

Rebekah, 26, one of the friendliest and prettiest staff members, very attractive woman, shapely figure, about 5'5" tall, long blonde hair, B-Cup breasts. She's slowly matured over the last few years and now looks much sexier. Very warm personality. She's currently still single after breaking up with her last boyfriend nearly two years ago, but there is no shortage of male interest in her. Rebekah wears a red Wilko polo shirt and either a skirt and tights or a pair of black slacks, along with black ballet flats.

Laura 25, is a quiet girl, and she is also Rebekah's best friend. Standing 5'5" tall, she also wears her dark blonde hair in a plait style or a ponytail at work, and wears the trademark red company polo shirt, black boot-cut trousers and a pair of sensible black flats. This delightful individual has perky B-Cup breasts and is quite attractive. She is still dating her boyfriend, Dylan, 25 and they are now engaged.

Mona, 26, a pretty Iranian-born Muslim girl, about 5'4" in height, has B-cup breasts, black hair (she does not wear a headscarf, unlike her mother). She wears contacts (or glasses), as well as the usual company polo shirt, she wears black trousers or jeans and either a pair of ballet flats or dark sneakers. Wears a necklace with an Islamic crescent hanging from it. She has now been married to a family friend, Ahmad, 28, for over two years now. They have no kids yet.

Charlotte, a 26-year old woman who has definitely mellowed out over the last few years. Her co-workers have noticed a drastic improvement in her attitude towards others, but she still finds herself easily irritated by some people she meets. Charlotte is the second tallest woman in the store at 5'9" tall, wears her dark hair in whatever style she fancies on the day. She also has B-Cup breasts. Along with her red Wilko polo shirt, she wears black pants/leggings and either black flats or purple plimsolls. Charlotte is currently single after breaking up with boyfriend Jacob over six months ago, and she's in no rush to find another one.

Jade, is 26 years old, has long auburn hair, which she likes to wears down. Jade is 5'7" and is on the slender side, but what sticks out about Jade most is her piercings and several tattoos. She wears a red company polo shirt, a pair of tight womens' pants and black lace-up shoes. Jade is not a very chatty girl, and she's into rock and metal bands, and it was at a rock concert that she met her new 5'10" boyfriend Wyatt, 28.

Rob, 25,is a fairly slender guy with short black hair, 5'9" tall and is quite good looking. He knows how to have a laugh and is a decent worker. Though he is known to slack off if those around him are doing the same, a trait that has got him told off many times. He wears black trousers and black sneakers as well as his Wilko shirt. Rob has a 'casual' girlfriend, a cute 5'4" brunette named Stacey, age 23.

Liam, 24, is somehow still the most useless employee at Wilko as far as work rate is concerned. Liam is 5'8" and has his brown hair cut short. Certainly not ugly but not male model material either. He's still not popular with the other staff because of his lax attitude. He wears his red company shirt, normal black trousers and a pair of black boots or sneakers. Liam still has no girlfriend, unsurprisingly.

Kiran, 23, is a very petite young woman, the joint shortest employee at 5'0" tall, and she has long dyed black hair, mostly worn down but occasionally in a ponytail. As she progressed in age from her teens to early twenties she became even more attarctive, with her breasts having finished growing at a nice full C-cup. She also has an outgoing personality and is a pleasure to be around. Kiran likes to wear stylish black slacks along with her red company blouse when she's working, and she has taken to wearing a pair of black suede 3-inch heeled pumps with boost her height to 5'3". Kiran is still with her boyfriend, Sean, 22 and have been talking about getting engaged.

Jessica, 29, is an attractive, curvy red-head, 5'5" tall and has C-cup breasts. She's outgoing, polite and acts very "girly", and with her red Wilko blouse and black trousers she also wears either a pair of black high heel ankle boots or stiletto pumps. She wears her ginger hair in a ponytail and she still has no interest in finding a boyfriend. Jessica is also heavily into environmentalism and donates to charities.

Michael, 27, is a tall, broad shouldered employee with short, neatly-combed dark hair. He's about 6'1" tall, has kind of a smug personality and isn't a stranger to skipping work whenever he can get away with it. Though he isn't as bad as certain others are at slacking. Michael wears the standard red Wilko shirt, black pants and smart black shoes. Michael is still engaged to his girlfriend Amy, 24.

Jodie, 25, is a red-haired young woman with freckles, she stands 5'4" tall and either wears her hair down or in a ponytail while she works. She has C-cup breasts and she wears the usual Wilko blouse, black trousers, socks and a pair of well-worn flats. She seems to be the quiet sort, not known to smile a lot, and is the mother of a three-year old son, Oliver, whose father wants nothing to do with him or Jodie following a family feud. Jodie has managed to quit smoking.

Ellie, 24, a 5'3", friendly woman with light brown hair reaching to halfway down her back. She has a full figure but is not chubby, she also has perky C-cup breasts and a nice big ass which comes close to Becca's in size. She wears black slacks and black suede slip-on shoes with her company blouse. Ellie is dating her long-term boyfriend Aiden, 25, and the two are now engaged to be married. However the couple have so far been unable to agree on a date for their wedding, and just how big it should be.

Darrell, 29, is a half-caste employee who was born in London, has a white mother and black father. He is one of the tallest individuals in the store at 6'2", is good looking, now has short dark hair, and is the most muscular of all the male employees. At work he wears the usual men's Wilko shirt, black trousers and a pair of Nike sneakers. Darrell is now married to his fiancée Alisha, 25.

Claire, 23, is one of the store's more diligent workers. She stands at 5'10", making her the tallest girl at Wilko, ahead of Charlotte, and is very slender, lacking any noticeable curves. She has small A-cup boobs and a boyish ass, she has cropped, dark red hair and she wears designer glasses. She's a timid girl, but also friendly and chatty when engaged in conversation. Claire came out as a lesbian to her co-workers over a year ago, but this really didn't surprise anybody. Despite coming out, her colleagues still don't know if she has had a girlfriend in the past or remains a virgin, and she hasn't shown any inkling of being willing to share such personal information. She wears black slacks, socks and lace-up shoes with her Wilko polo shirt.

Emily, 24, is 5'5", pretty, has a decent figure and is a quiet, slightly nerdy looking girl, preferring to keep to herself most of the time. She has C-cup breasts, wears dark-rimmed glasses and has long dark hair that she wears up in a ponytail. At work she wears a red company blouse, fairly tight black slacks, black tights underneath and a pair of women's black patent loafers with a slight chunky heel. She still has not found herself a boyfriend.

Michelle, 33, is one of the more demure employees. Not the most intelligent person, she is nonetheless a polite, cheerful woman with straight brown hair that she wears down at work. She is 5'5" tall, pretty and has a decent figure and C-cup breasts. At work she wears the usual Wilko polo, tight black slacks and some black suede flats. Michelle is now divorced from her ex-husband Jonathan, 34.

David, 25, is from the U.S. and still working at Wilko after being laid off from his last job. David has short dark hair and an average build, standing 5'10" tall. He's a pretty nice guy, but he has a bit of kinky/perverted side that he doesn't show people. Like the other guys in the shop, David wears the standard red Wilko polo shirt, black trousers and black sneakers. David lives with his bisexual American girlfriend Jess, 24, who is into kinky stuff like David.

Allie, 25, is a cute, slightly quirky girl of mixed English and Indian descent. She's short and petite, standing only 5'0" tall, and she has small A-cup breasts and a cute, round butt. She keeps her dark hair in a somewhat short asymmetrical cut that just reaches the base of her neck. Both of her arms are completely decorated with tattoos and she has a few small ones on other parts of her body. She's got a somewhat tomboyish personality and doesn't usually wear skirts or dresses, but still wears feminine clothing otherwise. She's still at Wilko after being laid off from her last job. Along with her Wilko polo, Allie wears black skinny jeans and a pair of black Converse trainers. Allie an open lesbian and is now married to her American partner Nat, 25.

Stuart, 27, was a transfer to the Rotherham store from the store at Meadowhall in Sheffield over a year ago. He is openly gay and has an outgoing personality. He is physically in good shape, 5'11" tall and has good looks, as well as a stud in his nose. He has dark brown hair, shaved at the back and sides and slightly longer and curly on top. He has a 5'10", older boyfriend named Christopher, 30, who works as a drama teacher at a local high school. Wears the normal red Wilko shirt, black trousers, socks and a pair of loafers.

Alex, 25, is an employee of Chinese descent but he has lived in England his whole life. A somewhat awkwardly social individual, Alex spends a lot of time on his own, but can work well enough as part of a group as his job often calls for. He is 5'7" tall, now has short black hair, wears glasses and has an average body type for someone of his stature. He likes to wear black jeans and black converse sneakers with his Wilko polo shirt. Alex has a girlfriend, Li Yan, 23, a family friend, who is just as socially awkward as he is.

Nathan, 21, is a 6'0" tall employee, has black hair in a fade cut style. He is not as sociable as most guys his age, but that doesn't seem to negatively effect his contact with others. He also likes sports and likes to go out jogging regularly. Nathan is now dating a dark-haired girl named Fiona, 22, who he has known from his college days. Nathan wears black corderoys and lace-less loafers with his Wilko shirt.

Ruby, 20, is one of the youngest employees. She's very quiet but witty, stands 5'4" tall, has B-cup breasts and straight, dark red hair that she likes to wear down. She is also a polite girl, and doesn't slack off most of the time. With her Wilko polo shirt, she wears a pair of tight black pants and a pair of lace-up black shoes. Ruby lives at home with her mother and older sister Olivia, 26, her father having left when she was young. Ruby does not have a boyfriend and is not looking for one at the moment either.

Ryan, 20, is an employee who started at the same time as Nathan, having been a temp initially hired by Emma. He is 5'11" tall, has an average build and short brown hair in a crewcut. His family is from Ireland and despite living in England for over three years, he still has his native accent. He is sociable and he has pretty redheaded English girlfriend, Jennifer Spencer, 21. His work attire consists of the usual red logo-emblazened shirt, black trousers, socks and shoes.

Rose, 19, is a cute redheaded girl from Scotland and the second youngest employee at Wilko. She moved to England with her mother when she was 16. She still has a strong Scottish accent. She is just 5'2" tall, wears her permed red hair in a stylish bun at work, with several strands framing her face and likes to keep herself fit. She has curvy hips and a pert backside, as well as a pair of nice C-cup breasts. Along with her Wilko blouse, Rose likes to wear a knee-length black skirt to work, and a pair of ballet flats. She hasn't had a boyfriend since leaving Scotland.

Lexi, 18, is the youngest employee at Wilko, and the newest. She is black (mocha skin), attractive and has a voluptuous body shape even at such a young age. She stands 5'5" tall has C-cup breasts and has a large backside that definitely gets the attention of the boys... and some girls too. It isn't quite as large as Becca's ass but surpasses Ellie's. She has her long black hair in braids and usually wears it down, but occasionally puts it in a ponytail. At work she wears her Wilko blouse, black jeans that emphasize her curves and a pair of black, womens' Adidas sneakers. Lexi has a 20-year old black boyfriend, Marcus Deshawn.


Beautylicious Employees:

Carly, 39, is the daughter of ex-Wilko employee Andrea. She has a short asymetrical blonde hairstyle, she's very attractive and she stands just 5'2" tall. She has nice C-Cup breasts to go with her curvy figure, and at the top of her left breast she has a rose tattoo. She's very careful to keep her body in shape despite her age and is a very polite, outgoing woman who likes to have fun. She is a self-employed beautician, a professional manicurist and waxer, she is on friendly terms with most of the staff at Wilko, including Emma and Liz. And Carly is now in a steady relationship with her friend Steven, deciding that to find happiness she maybe had to try being with a different kind of man who truly cared for her.

Zoe, 38, Carly's best friend and a lash specialist who tried opening her own salon, but due to financial difficulties she was forced to close. She is now back at Beautylicious as the second most senior beautician. Zoe is 5'10" tall, has large D-cup breasts, a sexy figure and she has long dark brown hair that she likes to wear in various styles, depending on her mood. She sometimes wears designer glasses and is very attractive and out-going, loves her 'girly' clothes...much like Carly does. She's still married to her husband, Chris, 39, and they have a 10-year old daughter named Arissia.

Holly, 26, had formerly worked at Zoe's salon, before being hired by Carly. She is now a fully qualified hair stylist, thereby bringing more business to Beautylicious. Not overly stunning, she is nonetheless quite pretty, she likes to wear her ash blonde hair in twin plaits, she is 5'5" tall and has B-cup breasts. Holly lacks confidence a little but is a keen learner. She is in a three month-relationship with her boyfriend, Jason, 28. Holly also likes to dress in feminine clothes and high heels.

Nat, 25, is an American girl still working as Carly's assistant, but she has since picked up some beautician skills. She mainly handles scheduling appointments and keeping the salon tidy, but she can now help with other things too when needed. Nat is a femme lesbian who loves to wear skirts and dresses and other girly clothes. She has an assertive personality and a bit of a rebellious streak. She's 5'5" tall and has C-cup breasts. She has shoulder length brown hair, currently dyed light pink, that she either wears down or in a loose braid. She also has a few piercings and a couple small tattoos. She is now married to her longtime partner Allie, who works at Wilko.

Cafe Employees:

Simone, 32, is the woman who runs the cafe within the store. Born and raised in Lyon, France, she moved to England four years ago with her husband Mathieu, 34. Simone is a very attractive, 5'6" brunette with long permed hair that she likes to wear in a stylish bun or a ponytail while at work. She wears a 3/4 sleeve black jacket with her name tag attached, a red blouse, a pair of black stretch skinny pants and a pair of black suede, round toe pumps with 3-inch heels. Simone is a lover of the latest fashions in clothes, just like her husband.

Mathieu, 34, is Simone's husband and a talented chef, and he helps his wife to run the cafe in Wilko. With an average build and standing 5'11" tall, Mathieu has blonde curtained hair that is cut shorter in the back and longer towards the front. He is handsome and sociable, and like his wife, he speaks good English. Mathieu dresses well whether he is at work or not, preferring to wear beige Ralph Lauren trousers, a white shirt and brown DIOR calfskin shoes. The only chef attire he will wear is a men's black apron to protect his clothes from food stains.

Sabine, 26, is a waitress at the cafe. She's originally from Germany and while she is fluent in English, she still has a bit of her native accent when speaking. She's 5'6" and has an athletic build, but also some nice feminine curves including some nice C-cup breasts. She has a pale complexion and naturally dark red hair just past her shoulders that she usually dyes an even darker blood red shade. She has a feminine but very gothic fashion sense and an extensive wardrobe. She is usually pretty care free, but also has a strong domineering side to her. She also has a strong fascination with vampire fiction. At work, she wears a white blouse, a black skirt, black tights, a pair of black lace-up boots with a modest heel, and a small apron. Sabine identifies as pansexual and is currently in between relationships.

Paolo, 23, is a waiter at the cafe. He's from Italy, but has been living in England for a couple years and has good English. He's relatively attractive and has short, dark hair that he gels up in front. Though not super athletic, he still has some decent muscles and stands at 5'9". He's rather outgoing and easy to get along with. At work, he wears a white formal shirt, black trousers, a pair of black lace-up shoes, and a small apron. Paolo is currently single, not having had a girlfriend since leaving Italy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262708-Trait-Swapping