*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You shrink.
  2. Time to go shopping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176489-Diaper-Buying-Disaster/cid/2588865-You-shrink
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2176489
You sneakily stock up on some more diapers and end up with more than you bargained for!
This choice: Readers Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You shrink.

    by: Vaji
As you slowly waddled through the aisle of diapers, you were overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of different brands. There were diapers specialized for everything these days. As time passed and your indecisiveness prevented you from leaving. You felt an agonizing pain roaring through your stomach as you almost fell to your knees.
Placing your hand on a shelf to pull yourself onto your feet, but as you tried to find the nearest bathroom. Your body started to diminish in size rapidly, as you saw you were plummeting right onto a shelf of unwrapped diapers.
Thankfully your landing was somewhat soft, but the situation still horrified you. Disoriented and confused, you could barely believe what was happening, although you had no time to properly think about it, as you realized someone else had entered the aisle.

Milf.
A blonde, bombshell of a milf waddled through, with a rear so thick and plump that it's jiggles could be seen from her front. Apparently she was spending the evening with her girlfriends for Taco Tuesday, and was looking for a sturdy diaper.

Bully.
Your highschool bully found out about your diaper fetish a few weeks ago, and after inexplicably getting her hands on a shrinking serum, decided to have some fun with you.

Two Girls One Diaper.
Two conspicuous girls in their teens snuck into the aisle, looking around franticly to make sure noone was around. Apparently they had a secret fetish of their own. Where they would share a diaper and relieve themselves into it.

You have the following choices:

1. Milf.

*Noteb*
2. Bully.

3. Two Girls One Diaper.

4. More Girls.

*Noteb*
5. Something Else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vaji (UN: vaji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176489-Diaper-Buying-Disaster/cid/2588865-You-shrink