*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maribelle
  2. The Beginning of the Journey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176765-Mari-and-Cord-Alchemists-of-the-Dawn/cid/2587093-Maribelle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2176765
Two alchemists, each seeking to make a name for themselves in a bold new land.
This choice: Maribelle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maribelle

    by: ShadowBlade
Maribelle woke up in her bed, and got ready for her morning: Brushing her hair, getting her clothes on, getting her staff ready. She decided to let her little brother sleep. She went downstairs to the kitchen and begun to make some eggs, starting up a fire and holding a pan over it.

She then realized there was a letter on the counter. She moved to open it and read it as she cooked.

To whoever it may concern,
I am so sad to admit that my lord has lost his best friend, not to mention the supply of much of his items. However, after gaining knowledge that our friend Elric has passed away, we remember his children. While we understand that your skill in alchemy is not as high as your father's, we would be happy to see you off on your journey to a great height, by pushing you forward.

Sincerely, Klaus M. Hornbeg, secretary and butler to Erik Kleinmann, Lord of Hamacian

P.S.
Please, prepare a Medicinal Bandage for my arrival this afternoon.


Cord then came downstairs and she served him the egg.

"Morning, sis!" Cordin spoke as he walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, Cord. You excited for today?"

"Heck yeah I am!" Cord did a little fist-pump. "We're gonna be the best gosh-darn alchemists in the gosh-darn world!"

"Oh, that reminded me. Read this letter." Mari pushed it to Cord, and he picked it up. He read through it.

"So, this Klaus guy will be visiting?" Cord asked, his head cocked.

"Yeah, and we better get started on cracking open those books at the workshop. We need to find that recipe for a Medicinal Bandage."

And, so, after a quick breakfast, the two alchemists in training headed to their father's workshop. On the way, something happened.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowBlade (UN: chrisern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176765-Mari-and-Cord-Alchemists-of-the-Dawn/cid/2587093-Maribelle