*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2177776-Growth-remote/cid/2691507-Becca-notices-a-strange-remote-on-the-table
by Death
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2177776
One day a strange remote appears in a family’s house
This choice: Becca notices a strange remote on the table  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Becca notices a strange remote on the table

    by: Death
On the way to her room, Becca notices there’s a strange remote that she hasn’t seen before on the table, wondering what it is she picks it up and puts it on top of her clothes in the basket, and continues towards her room.

Going up the stairs she sees her mom teasing her older sister about the broken bra on the floor, Angela notices the remote and asks what it is. “I don’t know, found it on the table and gonna see if it’s like a universal remote on my tv or something.” Becca reply’s as quickly as possible since her mom hasn’t tried on her bras yet but doesn’t want to give her time to think about it.

Becca gets to her room and sets the basket down and starts to put away her clothes. She puts her bras in the top drawer, shirts in the second drawer, jeans and shorts in the third, and panties in the last drawer and goes to mess with the remote.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Death (UN: shooter243 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Death has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2177776-Growth-remote/cid/2691507-Becca-notices-a-strange-remote-on-the-table