*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new day starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2177776-Growth-remote/cid/2691482-A-new-day-starts
by Death
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2177776
One day a strange remote appears in a family’s house
Chapter #1

A new day starts

    by: Death
It was a normal day in the Heartfield house, well as normal as it could be for them.

“Mom have you seen my red lace bra!” Cindy yelled from her room as she was looking through her bras. She was looking for this particular bra since she had a date with a boy from her senior class and was looking to get farther than 1st base with him. Her mom Angela had a tendency to take her bras and panties and wear them around the house, stretching them and sometimes snapping the straps or the cups.

Angela walks into Cindy’s room wearing the bra in question, her DD breast clearly spilling out of the tiny C cups “I must say you pick out some of the best bra sweetie, the lace on this bra feels amazing but only if you got it in a bigger cup size” Angela said as she thrust her chest out slowly, they could hear the bra straining as it finally snapped and started falling to the floor but got stuck on her nipples since snapping her daughter’s bra’s turned her on.

Downstairs the younger daughter Becca was getting her clothes out of the dryer, and heard Cindy yelling and crying at their mom for ruining another one of her bras. Once she collected all her clothes in her basket Becca starts to head back to her room to put them away.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Death (UN: shooter243 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Death has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2177776-Growth-remote/cid/2691482-A-new-day-starts