*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chill out with Chelsea
  2. Morning Time Arrives
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178043-A-Shrunken-College-Student/cid/2592318-Chill-out-with-Chelsea
by Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2178043
You are a one inch tall student at a university for both tiny and regular sized people!
This choice: Chill out with Chelsea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chill out with Chelsea

    by: Hectic
Skimming your planner you see that today’s date was completely blank! You breathed a sigh of contentment, happy to have some free time for once before realizing this meant that you could go hang out with Chelsea! Closing up your planner you tossed it back onto your desk before heading out your front door and turning towards Chelsea’s. Being that your two habitations were literally right next to each other, you had reached her door in under a minute and ducked to crawl yourself underneath it. Entering her room you looked around for her briefly before recognizing the sound of her shower running. Luckily for freshman of Middletown University, each room came equipped with its own small bathroom as opposed to a large communal bathroom for the entire hall. Even more luckily was the fact that this was true for both tiny guys and normal sized girls.

You figured you might as well make yourself comfortable while you waited for her to get out of the shower, so you began your trek across her room. Thoughtfully, Chelsea had taped long threads of string from the top of various spaces in her room that hung down to the ground for your convenience. This allowed you to get wherever you wanted in her room with just a bit of physical effort. You decided to head towards the string attached to her bedpost on the other side of the room, as that was where you two would usually sit to watch TV on her laptop. The trek would take a few minutes so you figured you might as well start now.

Your efforts to stay in decent physical shape paid off in situations like this, as well as whenever you had to get across campus in a respectable amount of time, as you were capable of jogging for quite a long time. While the casual stride of a normal sized girl still drastically outpaced even your fastest run, traveling wasn’t quite as painful as it sounded for a one-inch tall man. After a few minutes you had gotten across most of her room, with your end goal in sight, but just then you heard the bathroom door crack open. Pausing for a second to catch your breath you look up to the absolutely stunning sight of Chelsea’s naked body stepping through the doorway towards you. Your jaw dropped at the tall, fit girl who stood before you as you couldn’t help but stare. Chelsea, on the other hand, had her head wrapped up in a towel and was drying her hair, which unfortunately meant she was not looking where she was going. All it took was one long step from the bathroom in your direction and her right foot was already looming above your head like a meteor ready to impact the ground. Panicking, you yell up, “CHELS…” but you couldn’t even get out her entire name before her sole, still wet from the shower, slammed you flat into the carpet.

Chelsea stopped immediately, hearing what she thought was your tiny voice just briefly. This, plus the slightest squishing sensation under her foot led her to figure out what happened just as quickly as the it happened in the first place. Smiling sheepishly, Chelsea lifted her right foot and saw you pressed flat against it like a sticker before using her fingernail to scrape you off and hold you up to her face, her arm now covering her breasts as well as it could.

“Oops, sorry Tom, I didn’t mean to step on you, but that’s what ya get for trying to spy on me while I shower!” Chelsea said in a completely sarcastic tone, smiling at the end to further accentuate her joke. Moments later you popped back into 3D before retorting back to her,
“You were the one who told me to come over here ya dummy! I didn’t think you would come out of the shower naked!” you said jokingly right back.

Chelsea wracked her brain for a witty retort, but seemingly drew a blank before saying back to you, “Hmm, I guess you might be right there. Whatever, what do you feel like doing today? We could watch some TV, go grab a bite to eat, or, god forbid, study for the quiz we have coming up in Marketing class. It’s up to you.”

Not knowing what to pick at that moment, you said, “No clue yet, how about we just sit down for a minute and figure it out?” Chelsea seemed to agree as she dropped you onto her nearby bed, causing you to bounce slightly. Wanting to take one last look at the goddess-like body before you, you glanced up only to see her towel dropped straight on top of you. Instantly you were cast into darkness beneath the slightly damp piece of cloth.

“And that’s so you don’t sneak any more peeks ya little perv” Chelsea poked fun once more. It took you a minute to dig yourself out from under the towel, and by the time you did you saw the sadly Chelsea had gotten dressed in a pair of black leggings and a white, V-neck shirt. She then waltzed back over to the bed and dropped her sizable ass onto it, the the impact of which launched you slightly into the air before you dropped back down.

“Hopefully my RA doesn’t show up again, it’s so weird that our dorm rooms are literally right next to each other, yet boys technically aren’t allowed in girls’ rooms. It makes no sense.” Chelsea said, looking at you. She was right, it didn’t really make sense. The rule had obviously been put in place before the shrinking epidemic, and it seemed like it was more of an oversight than anything that it was still upheld.

A couple of minutes passed as you two joked around and relaxed before Chelsea swung her legs up off the ground and lays down fully on the bed. Her feet crash onto the bed, crossing over one another mere inches away from you.

“Really? Ya gotta put them right next to me like that?” You say up to Chelsea lightheartedly.

“What? I just showered so they don’t even smell! And it’s my bed after all so I’m gonna get comfy!” Chelsea responded while wiggling her toes and giggling slightly. You rolled your eyes at your neighbor but figured that as long as you weren’t actively being crushed or forced to smell her usually unpleasant feet it wasn’t worth fighting over. Smirking, you lay down up against them in an effort to make it seem like you couldn’t care less.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hectic (UN: lifesaver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178043-A-Shrunken-College-Student/cid/2592318-Chill-out-with-Chelsea