*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178043-A-Shrunken-College-Student/cid/2643715-Rescued-by-Zayn
by Hectic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2178043
You are a one inch tall student at a university for both tiny and regular sized people!
This choice: Another tiny guy spots you stuck to her sole and tries to help you escape!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rescued by Zayn

    by: Unknown
Your giantess mom began strolling around campus aimlessly, long legs carrying her in a powerful stride, each footfall slamming into the concrete sidewalk and grinding you to paste beneath her. Your squishy body stuck more and more into the tread of her shoe, your visible human features smearing more and more with each step she took.

To make matters worse, you had almost completely slipped Melissa’s mind within minutes, as your titanic mother took in the sights of your campus. Eye-catching displays were set up all across the courtyards and open areas, friendly Student Council members smiled enthusiastically and handed Melissa souvenir keychains and necklaces, and the mouth-watering aroma of the cooking club’s food sample table soon had her full attention.

Approaching the table, Melissa eagerly shoveled as many free samples as she could onto her plate, much to the enjoyment of the cooking club members. She then popped a small chicken bite into her mouth and sat down on an empty bench closest to where the university’s musical team was performing a stage show for visiting parents.

Wanting to rest her feet (and unknowingly granting you the exact chance you had been waiting for), Melissa propped her feet up on the empty half of the bench and stretched out, smiling as the warm sun hit her and a cool breeze blew through her hair. Eating another chicken bite, Melissa began nodding along to the music, and wondering if this day could possibly get any better.

While you were experiencing a significantly worse day than your mother’s blissful day, now that her feet were no longer mercilessly pounding you to a pulp, you could actually begin to enjoy yourself. Focusing all of your mental fortitude on reforming as quickly as possible, you willed your gummy-like body to pry itself free from your mother’s shoe. The going was slow though, and you feared Melissa might move again before you could escape.

Just then, a voice spoke. “Oh god, dude. You are in BAD shape.” It was a boy’s voice. “Alright, okay…let me try to help you out.”

Though you couldn’t see much through your smeared and smudged eyes, you felt two hands grab your face and begin to pull on you as hard as they could. To your surprise, this drastically aided in your reforming process, and only a moment later your body popped free from Melissa’s shoe and splatted down onto the bench, still a formless blob.

However, with some expert massaging from your mystery helper, your squishy body was coaxed to regrow back into it’s normal shape in record time, and a minute later you were back to normal. Brushing yourself off and lamenting your now dirt-stained and rumpled clothing, you faced your helper.

“Thanks so much, man. You’re a life saver.” You said, appreciatively. Your helper was a tiny, like you, who appeared to be a few years older than you. He had short, black hair and brown eyes.

“No problem. The name’s Zayn.” The boy clarified, striking a confident pose. He jabbed his thumb over towards Melissa. “Is this your mom?”

“Yeah, that’s my mom.” You nodded. “I asked her to let me be more independent. Unfortunately, that meant she wanted me to free myself from the bottom of her shoe. Guess it’s hard for a giantess like her to realize how impossible escaping from certain situations can be as a tiny.”

“Tell me about it.” Zayn laughed, with a hint of pity in his voice. “You could’ve been stuck there for days, smeared so badly into the treads of her shoe that it’d take a scalpel to pry you free. You’re lucky I happened to be here.”

“Actually, why are you here? Just getting some fresh air?” You inquired.

Zayn shook his head. “Trying to hide from someone, actually. My dormmate, June. Truthfully, I nearly got pancaked beneath your mom’s butt, but I dove out of the way in time.”

You frowned. “Wait, hiding from your dormmate? Why?”

Zayn winced. “Let’s just say she’s…a bit clingy. Or, maybe ‘obsessed’ is the better word. The girl’s got crazy attachment issues, and I’m not super comfortable with how close she’s trying to get with me.”

“Sounds rough.”

“Tell me about it.” Zayn shrugged. “June’s a total hottie, but I’m not into crazy. She pushes quite a few boundaries, and I feel like I might never see the outside world again if I really let her get her hand’s on me. She’s a love-crazy psycho who cares a BIT too much about tinies.”

Before you could continue your conversation any further, you noticed a girl approaching the bench from a few yards away. She was tall, with hair flowing down past her shoulders dyed bright pink. A loose-fitting crop top drew stares from all across campus to her impressively jiggly rack, and booty shorts that practically seemed painted on were straining against her large butt. Her bare, lean stomach, alluring thighs, and cute feet clad in pink flip-flops were nothing to sneeze at either.

While you shamefully ogled the approaching girl, Zayn’s eyes widened in terror. “Oh shit, she’s coming! June’s coming! Dude, we’ve gotta run!”

You balked at his terror. “Run? Run where?”

Ignoring you, Zayn leapt from the side of the bench in one bold maneuver, hitting the ground down below. His legs impacted from the fall, and he frantically tried to reform his squished limbs. June approached even further and made eye contact with your mother. Recognizing that she was hogging the whole bench, Melissa gave June a hearty smile and moved her legs, sliding her feet back onto the ground.

Zayn could only scream as his fool-hardy plan crumbled to pieces. Melissa’s shoe, the same he had just freed you from, crashed down onto the ground, slamming him flat and burying him into the dirt. Instantaneously, his body crumpled up into a blob, squeezed between the grooves of the sole of the sneaker. He mentally whimpered, unable to so much as move a muscle.

Up on the bench, you sprinted like mad and dove out of the way right as June plopped into the now-vacant seat. Her gigantic ass clapped against the bench as she sat, sending reverberations through her flesh. The towering pink-haired giantess began twirling a strand of her hair nervously and chewing on her lip in an irresistibly attractive way. Tear stains stained her cheeks.

Noticing someone in distress, your mother gazed at her warmly. “What’s the matter dear?”

June shuddered, holding back a sob. “I…l-lost someone. Someone I l-love…a lot, and I c-can't find him...a-anywhere!”

Melissa, ever the affectionate mother-figure, slid across the bench to be closer to June, and it was at this moment where your critical mistake dawned on you. Instead of running to June’s right side and ending up on the edge of the bench, you had run to her left and were now trapped between the two massive women on the bench, with no time to rectify this mistake by jumping off like Zayn did.

Feebly holding up your arms in weak defense, your mother’s thick thigh slammed into you, dragged you backwards, and collided with June’s equally huge and fleshy thigh. The two giantesses’ thighs pulverized you flat instantly, your tiny body squished like a bug between the infallible walls of flesh. You couldn’t even twitch, let alone speak. Mentally, you groaned in frustration.

Melissa draped her arms around June, who proceeded to cry for nearly ten minutes. Your mother held her dutifully the entire time, and finally June showed signs of improving. Giving your mother a brilliantly innocent smile, and drying her tears, June was finally feeling better. Unexplainably happy at the success of her mothering, Melissa stood up, bid June farewell, and walked away.

Thankfully, due to June’s thighs being bare from her micro booty shorts, you had stuck to her thigh for a moment after your mother stood up. This left you to fall freely onto the bench a moment later, though you could still only watch in helpless pity as Melissa walked onto the next display, knowing full well the torment she was putting poor Zayn through.

Once you reformed, you realized you had no idea what you were even supposed to do in this situation. Zayn, the tiny who had selflessly helped you free, was now stuck in your same place. Your mother, oblivious to all of this, had way too big of a head start for you to catch up to her. And, a girl Zayn claimed was obsessively love-crazed with tinies was sitting on the bench mere inches from you. Truthfully, she didn’t SEEM so bad, and she could probably help you rescue Zayn. Probably…

What do you decide to do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hectic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2178043-A-Shrunken-College-Student/cid/2643715-Rescued-by-Zayn