*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Toko
  2. More...
  3. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2609741-Toko
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Toko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Toko

    by: Michele
“H-Ha! I f-found you!” You were caught! An announcement played. “Attention everyone! The game is now over! Toka Fukawa, the Ultimate Writing Prodigy, has won! She gets to have to special dorm all to herself now to test her new slave! As for the rest of you...get out! That is all.” The announcement ended.

You panicked! You were a slave now! Your body belongs to this girl now! She wore glasses and had black hair in braids. She also wore a school uniform with shoes and socks. Her personality was...well...I’m not really sure. She’s wary of everyone and has problems with social behavior.

“Y-You will listen to me now! Your now my b-bitch! You w-will do what I t-tell you to do from now on!” Toko says to you as she drools. You didn’t like were this was going! “Now c-crawl with me slave!” Your body got on all fours, not like you had a choice, and crawled with her. You arrived at the dorm and went inside. You look at Toko in a nervous way. She saw you look at her.

“You t-think I’m ugly don’t you!” You panicked! You tried to tell her but she cut you off. “I d-don’t need to hear your lies! You need to be punished to mistreating your master!”

Toko then makes you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2609741-Toko