*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
  2. Choose your series
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2607358-Danganronpa-Trigger-Happy-Havoc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

    by: Michele
You wake up in a strange room where the windows seemed to be boarded up. What is this place? Where am I? You see a door and walk out the room. The place looks a lot larger than you thought, like a school! You look at your surroundings until something popped up right in front of you!

“Why hello there, new contestant!” In front of you was a strange looking teddy bear that was talking to you! “Wha..! What are you! What is this!” “I am the one and only, Monokuma! And this place is Hope’s Peak Academy!” Your brain was confuzzled with questions! “I know, there’s a lot questions you want to ask right now. Like, how is this bear talking!? Or why am I here!? Don’t worry about who I am! So listen up! I’m about to tell you what you’re doing here and what you’re supposed to do!”

The bear continued to talk to you... “And stop calling me bear narrator! I have a name you know!” Sorry, Monokuma began to tell the rules. “So your the person who got picked by us! There are a bunch of girls here who will try to catch you! If they do catch you, you will be under their control! You won’t be able to do nothin about it and you will follow their commands against your will!”

What!? Against your will!? What kind of game is this!? “So if you don’t want to get caught, then I suggest this. Run and hide for as long as you can! If you don’t get caught for a whole hour, then you win and you’ll be set free! Buuuuuut, if you do get caught, you lose and you be that person’s slave forever! Hahahaha!”

You panicked! Slave forever!? “Wait! I don’t wanna play this!” “Too bad! I’m releasing the girls now! Good luck!” “Wait!” Monokuma immediately explodes! But thankfully you were unharmed somehow! Suddenly, you heard a voice! “Did you hear that explosion!” Out from the corner you see all the girls! “Hey there he is!” Your instincts activated! You ran away as fast as you could! “He’s getting away! After him!” All of them started to run after you!

You managed to lose them! You felt relieve until someone found you! It was...

You have the following choices:

1. Sayaka

2. Kyoko

3. Asahina

4. Celeste

5. More...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2607358-Danganronpa-Trigger-Happy-Havoc