*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Seiko
  2. Danganronpa 3: Future Arc
  3. Choose your series
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2622480-Seiko
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Seiko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Seiko

    by: Michele
(This is the high school version of Seiko, but with her future uniform on)

“I...I have caught you! That means I win...right?” You were caught! You heard an announcement played. “Attention everyone! The game is now over! Seiko Kimura, the Ultimate Pharmacist, has won! The rest of you can now get out while Seiko gets to use the special room to test her new toy. That’s all! Goodbye!” The announcement ended.

This wasn’t good! You were a slave to this girl now! She had pale skin and pale, gray hair. She wore a dark jacket with a dark miniskirt. She had a respirator mask covering her mouth and had black gloves. She wore long, black stockings and purple buckle shoes. Her personality was anxious and softhearted.

“I did win. So...your supposed to be under my command right? Um...crawl over to me like a dog.” Your body automatically crawled over to her like a dog! Your body was now under her control now! You felt so humiliated! “It works! I’m gonna run some tests on you come with me. We’re going to the special room.” Seiko walked forwards and you crawled along behind her. “Oh...um...you can stop crawling now.” You got up and walked along with her. Thank god! She is actually kindhearted! You two made it inside the special room. It was filled with medicine cabinets ans chemicals. It seems like the room was meant for her. “Um...so now that we’re here, I gonna make you run some tests for me. Or maybe I’ll just make you pleasure me, I’m am very exhausted and my feet are killing me! I haven’t really decided yet.” She then decided.

“I’ve got it!”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2622480-Seiko