*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2627115-She-eats-a-handful-of-pills-that-makes-her-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: She eats a handful of pills that makes her feet grow larger.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She eats a handful of pills that makes her feet...

    by: Michele
“I want you to worship my feet. And you’ll do it with your tongue. Tongues make feet feel so much better. So you’ll be licking all over my feet.” Lick all over her feet!? Gross! You didn’t like this one bit! “Except I’m gonna make it a little different. Hope you don’t mind.” What did she have in plan!? You didn’t want to know! “Sit down right here.” You sat down where she told you to sit. You were sitting right in front of her. Seiko then takes out a small container from her pocket. She opens it up to find strange pills. She then pulled down her respirator mask from her mouth and you could see her mouth. She wore braces.

Then immediately she dumped all the pills in her mouth and chewed them down! Was she mad!? She ate all of the pills that were in the container! Nothing happened for a second, but then suddenly you heard a loud rumbling from her shoes! After a brief moment her shoes ripped right off her feet! Her feet were growing! You saw her stockinged feet continue to grow! Pretty soon the foot part of her nylons ripped off and you could now see her bare feet still growing! Her toenails were painted light blue. You couldn’t believe what you were witnessing! They kept growing larger, then stopped growing. Her feet were as big as a table top now! Seiko giggled. She had her respirator mask back on. “There we go!” She stomped a bare foot in the ground, making a big stomping sound! “Now it’s time for you to worship.” Worship? Those things!? This can’t be real!

“Here you go.” Seiko lifted up a bare foot so you could see her sole. Her giant foot looked terribly disgusting! There was so much sweat leaking down her sole! There was dirt and grime all over her foot from the floor! The smell burned your nostrils! The toe jam...you didn’t even want to finish your thought! Her toe jam looked like pure sweaty acid! There was a lot of it in each toe crevice! Enough to make you vomit! Seiko wiggled her giant toes, letting you see her light blue painted toenails and a better view of her toe jam! You wanted to throw up already! “Lick slave.” She can’t be serious! But regardless if she was serious or not, you still unwillingly went up to her giant, terrible foot! You sadly stuck your poor tongue out and licked up her huge sole.

You grimaced and retched! Her foot tasted awfully horrible! It tasted so stale, salty, and dirty! Your tongue ran up her big sole, collecting huge amounts of dirt and grime! Big sweat droplets ran down her foot and on your tongue as you licked, some fell on your face! The smell was so horrible! Since her foot was bigger more stench went in your nose! You whimpered from all of this! Seiko just giggled. “It feels so good on my big, steamy foot. Keep on licking. And make sure you swallow all the gross stuff your tongue collects from my foot.” You hated her so much! You swallowed down all the sweat and dirt your tongue collected and your body shook in disgust! Then you continued to lick her horrible foot! Your tongue continued to run left and right around the huge lenth of her awful foot! Your tastebuds were suffering! You had to move your body up and down to lick her foot! There was so much you had to lick! This is a nightmare!

After a long, gross and tiring while of constantly licking her ginormous foot, her foot was finally clean! You thought you were finally done but Seiko then gave you a new command. Your heart filled with dread when you heard her new command! “Now I want you to suck my toes for me. I know they’re a little big but I’m sure they can fit in your mouth.” You didn’t even want to try it! But you went to do it anyways! You went up to her toes. They were so filthy and sweaty! You saw the hellish toe jam stuck between them! “Oh! Actually I want you to lick the toe jam out from between my toes first! Then you can suck my toes.” Your heart sunk down so far as you stuck your tongue out! You didn’t even have time to think of how bad this was before your tongue wenf right in between her first and second toe, right on the toejam! You immediately wanted to throw up! The taste was indescribable, unforgivable! Like like sweaty stale cheese and vinegar mixed together with foot! Your tongue proceeded to lick all of it up. You were crying!

You licked all of the toe jam from between her first and second toe! Your mouth was full of toe jam! “Swallow it all down.” You wanted to resist if anything but instead you swallowed it all down, retching so much! “Great job!” And if that wasn’t bad enough you still had to lick out the toe jam from her other toe crevices! So you did. Each and every toe. Your mouth had a horrible taste in it afterwards! Then you went to suck her big toe without having enough time to react to your body’s actions! You stuffed your whole mouth with her giant big toe! You gagged and whimpered! You sucked and licked all over her nasty giant toe! It didn’t taste as bad as her toe jam but it still tasted horrible! “Mmmm. That feels nice!” Seiko enjoyed this, but you didn’t! You sucked and swallowed all the dirt, sweat, and grime from her toe, again wanting to throw up! You finished sucking her big (and I mean big) toe, but you still has four more toes to suck clean!

God it was a pure nightmare! You sucked the rest of her giant toes clean! It took a while but finally you were done cleaning her big, awful foot! Your tongue couldn’t take anymore! “Excellent job! Now just one more foot to clean!” You panicked! She was right. You still had one more giant, grimy, sweaty, disgusting sole to clean with your tired tongue. You began to lick her other giant, horrible foot now. You wanted to die! Hours and hours of doing the same worship process with her other foot. Licking, sucking, and even licking out more hellish toe jam! But it was finally over! You were done! You felt a slight relief. “Nice job slave! They look so clean now! Don’t worry. I have more stuff that you can test for me. Isn’t that great!?” Just kill me!

“Now what else should we do?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2627115-She-eats-a-handful-of-pills-that-makes-her-feet