*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ruruka
  2. Danganronpa 3: Future Arc
  3. Choose your series
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2623426-Ruruka
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Ruruka  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ruruka

    by: Michele
(This is the high school version of Ruruka, except with her future uniform on)

“Well now! Look what I have found!” You were caught! An announcement played. “Attention everyone! The game is now over! Ruruka Ando, the Ultimate Confectioner, has won! The rest of you will now scram and Ruruka will have access to a special room where she can test her new slave! That is all! Goodbye!” The announcement ended.

This is bad! You were now a slave to this girl now! She had short pink hair and wore a yellow hat. She wore a pink coat with puffy white fur trimming and yellow shorts. She wore thigh high white socks and pink boots with multiple straps. Her personality is manipulative and selfish. She acts rather sweet.

“Yay! I won! Looks like you’re mine now! Let’s go to the special room where I can test you. I’ll even let you try some of my sweets. Follow me.” Ruruka walked to the special room. Your body followed her. She had control of your body now! You two made it inside the special room. Inside we’re shelves filled with sweets and pastries. It’s like the room was meant for her. She turned to face you and slightly giggled. You didn’t like the sound of it!

“Now, what should I have you do?”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2623426-Ruruka