*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Disney Magic!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181683-Disneys-Stinky-Rose/cid/2612237-Disney-Magic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2181683
Are you ready to be at the mercy of Disney's princesses and heroines (and their farts)?
Chapter #1

Disney Magic!

    by: P. A. JOHNSON
Once Upon A Time you were lying in bed one night bored out of your mind. You had something depressing and miserable that you had to do tomorrow and you were dreading it. You tried to go to sleep but you just couldn't get your brain to quiet down. So started to think of a way to cheer yourself up. Then it hits you, DISNEY! You turn on your television and launch Disney+. You see the Disney logo and all of a sudden the screen turns white and starts to brighten. The glow intensifies as your entire room is bathed in platinum blonde/white gold light. You close your eyes as the light becomes blinding and with a flash the light vanishes. The screen returns to normal and says Disney+ but it never fully loads, not that you're still there to see it.

You have vanished along with the golden light.

You open your eyes. Where are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Frozen

2. The Little Mermaid

*Noteb*
3. Tangled

4. Beauty and the Beast

5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P. A. JOHNSON (UN: galvatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
P. A. JOHNSON has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181683-Disneys-Stinky-Rose/cid/2612237-Disney-Magic