*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Little Mermaid
  2. Disney Magic!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181683-Disneys-Stinky-Rose/cid/2612313-The-Little-Mermaid
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2181683
Are you ready to be at the mercy of Disney's princesses and heroines (and their farts)?
This choice: The Little Mermaid  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Little Mermaid

    by: Brown
You open your eyes to see somehow you have been transported deep into the ocean probably somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean and are able to both breathe and swim underwater without fear of drowning but still you wonder how in the world you could have gotten...

"Wait a minute...that bright flash from the TV screen i-it must have sent me straight into....." As you take a good look around at your surroundings and see how completely animated life under the sea like this: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt... then it dawned on you exactly where you were!

"Hold up t-this must be the underwater realm of the 1989 Disney film Little Mermaid,I-I'm in the Little Mermaid?" You thought out loud as you're busy looking around the vast sea noticing a endless flow of cartoon rainbow colorful fish shooting past you paying you no mind even though you bore no fish tail at all you suddenly heard a loud squeal of surprise and turned around just in time to see the extremely pretty teenage animated mermaid with the incredibly long red hair,deep blue aquamarine eyes,ultra slim body with her classic purple seashell bras and bright green fish tail: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt... as soon as she stops right in front of you,her entire mouth drops open and she gasps loudly.

"GASP! O-Ohhh My Gosh...You're...you're a....." She choked out breathlessly as her blue eyes widened beyond their traditional animated limits and you instantly knew how excited she was becoming at the rare chance of seeing a actual human being!

"Uh yeah I'm a human Miss Mermaid and as you can see I-I'm sort of lost swimming around in the vast ocean and if you can possibly help me....." You started but she quickly grabbed hold of your arm and......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Forced you to the ground and started farting on you

*Noteb*
2. Wanted to introduce herself first

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
P. A. JOHNSON has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181683-Disneys-Stinky-Rose/cid/2612313-The-Little-Mermaid