*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/3018358-Harry-Hides-In-The-Common-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181805
A Harry Potter Shrinking Story that can take place during any year or event.
This choice: Harry Hides In The Common Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harry Hides In The Common Room

    by: Haro-Haze
Harry was troubled by Peter Pettigrew's sudden appearance on Murander's Map, considering what he overheard at The Three Broomsticks Pub in Hogsmeade, Pettigrew should be dead.

His ghost might have been one of the many that roamed the hallowed halls of the ancient castle. But he quickly ruled that out by consulting with Nearly Headless Nick and several of the other spirits that resided in the Main Hall.

If Pettigrew was somehow still alive, then what other parts of the story he heard could be wrong? Was Sirius Black the villain that The Daily Prophet made him out to be? He needed answers, and there was only one way to get them.

Which, for Harry was to shrink himself down with a charm and stake out the Gryffindor Common Room, where Pettigrew was often seen in or near on the map. He didn't want to run the risk of being bumped into if he were using his invisibility cloak, so shrinking himself was the next best thing to remain hidden.

He sat on a comfortable chair in the corner of the Gryffindor Common Room, flourishing his wand at a nearby mirror to make the proper hand gestures for the spell. "Reducio." He squeaked, trying to be quiet even though he was the only person in the area.

A white light came from the tip of his wand, reflecting off the mirror and back onto himself. However, there was one effect Harry hadn't taken into consideration when formulating this plan. And that was the fact that the spell was only affecting Harry and his clothes, meaning his wand did not shrink with him as he rapidly withered away.

Harry stopped shrinking at about an inch tall, watching as his wand fell to the floor just in front of the chair. He heard it knock against the wooden floor and roll out of sight, presumably underneath the very chair he was standing on. "Next time, I should consult with Hermione before I come up with a plan like this." Harry thought to himself aloud, sure that the brightest witch in his year wouldn't have missed such a finite detail. She always seemed to understand every aspect of a spell and how it worked, sometimes even better than the teachers themselves.

There was nothing Harry could do. He was trapped on top of the chair and would most likely have to wait until morning to try and get someone's attention to have his height restored. He recalled that Hermione would often sit in this same chair before breakfast each morning, reading whatever book she's borrowed from the Library a day prior.

He shook his head, not wanting to imagine himself trapped under his best friend's giant ass as she unknowingly turned him into some extra padding for her seat. The thought alone was enough to send a shiver down his spine. Fortunately, time was on his side.

With enough time to prepare for miss Granger's arrival, Harry could scale the arm of the chair and wait to jump onto the witch's lap after she'd sat herself down.

But before Harry could work out the logistics of his plan, he was interrupted by a strange noise. He heard a tap in the distance. Followed by another, and then another after that, each one louder than the last. They were the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs leading up to the girl's tower.

A female figure sleeked around the corner, cloaked in baggy pajamas, her face hidden by a book she was reading as she walked forward. Was it Hermione? Harry thought to himself. The girl's figure was pretty thin, but she didn't appear to be all that tall, not that Harry was in the best position to judge someone else's size. It had to be Hermione, who else loved reading so much they'd come down here in the middle of the night to find privacy.

Harry was sure of the fact that it was his friend, right up to the moment she lowered the book down to chest level to survey the room. It wasn't Hermione, but Harry knew her well, red hair the color of fire, with contrasting blue eyes that matched the sea. It was Ginny Weasley. Who surveyed the room to make sure she was alone, not seeing anyone at first glance.

If only she would've looked a little closer at the chair in the corner of the room, then she would have seen a miniaturized Harry Potter trying to wave her down. Nevertheless, she continued walking towards him, her bare feet shaking the floorboards below her body and throwing Harry off balance as she got close to him. The sight of Ginny alone towering over the chair was enough to throw Harry onto his back where he still had to crane his neck to see the book the young girl was reading, titled "Magical Hexes & How to Combat Them." clearly, she was still having nightmares from last year's events.

However, it was not long before an even larger sight to behold presented itself, Ginny's butt. She turned around to take a seat on top of Harry, filling his field of vision with her gigantic pajama-clad butt, leaving Harry with only one option to call her name as loud as he could and hope for the best. "Ginny! Ginny! I'm down here! Don't sit down!" he yelled, but his voice was too soft and not nearly strong enough to reach her eardrums at this distance.

He could only sit there, powerless to stop the encroaching wall of flesh as Ginny came down on top of him. The wall he recognized as her butt quickly became a ceiling and smothered him from above while the soft chair gave way to the youngest Weasley child's weight. No direction wasn't controlled by the giant girl's buttocks, forcing Harry to settle into Ginny's buttcrack as she made herself comfortable on top of him.

"Odd, this seat is much more comfortable than I remember it being last night." Harry vaguely heard Ginny's muffled voice through her body. But she didn't make anything of it. Seriously, what person would make the correlation that their seat being a bit softer might mean they were sitting on the most famous young wizard at their school?

Both Harry's arms and his legs were to his sides. He could barely twitch his fingers to struggle against the power of Ginny's butt. Let alone open his mouth to speak her name, he never imagined that a girl only a year younger than him could ever be this heavy. It almost made him thankful for the fact that it wasn't Hermione who had walked down those stairs, positive that she would weigh even more. Though he doubts he would ever be brave enough to tell her that to her face.

Ginny leaned back and gently swung her feet from the chair, exerting the maximum yield of her crushing weight upon Harry's tiny body as her cheeks sought to fill every crack and crevice beneath her weight. The two building-sized mounds of flesh cloaked by a thin layer of fabric worked together to attack Harry, a side effect of Ginny swinging her feet.

It was becoming harder for Harry to breathe as Ginny's PJs got caught in an enormous wedgie with him at its center. He rolled along the inside of her buttcheeks like a piece of lint, caught in the current of swaying flesh and fabric. Until finally, Harry no longer had a concept of which way was up or down anymore. He felt sick as if he was going to throw up from the never-ending stream of motions, but at the same time, he understood that it wasn't Ginny's intention to do this to him.

Unfortunately, it wasn't long before Harry passed out from a lack of oxygen, the question being where does he wake up?

1. Harry Wakes up on the chair several hours later, soon after finding himself in the shadow of one Hermione Granger, who quickly takes a seat on top of Harry herself.

2. Harry wakes up early in the morning with no sign of Ginny anywhere, he puts his earlier plan into action, climbing the chair's arm to jump onto Hermione's lap when she sits down.

3. Harry wakes up next to a sleeping Ginny's butt on her bed in the morning, giving him an opportunity to get her attention.

4. Harry wakes up after falling onto Ginny's floor in the morning when she takes off her PJ's, unfortunately he's unable to move before her barefoot lands on top of his body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Waking Up To Granger's Behind

*Noteb*
2. Climbing Granger

3. Getting Ginny's Attention

*Noteb*
4. Falling Under Ginny's Feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/3018358-Harry-Hides-In-The-Common-Room