*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/3351021-Ginny-Protects-Hermione
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181805
A Harry Potter Shrinking Story that can take place during any year or event.
This choice: Ginny Protects Hermione  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ginny Protects Hermione

    by: Haro-Haze
Everyone at Hogwarts had heard rumors about the monster lurking inside the Chamber of Secrets and how it was only going after Muggle-Born students within the school's boundaries. However, few people could devise effective countermeasures for protecting their friends.

Many Muggle-Born Witches & Wizards traveled between classes with a Professor. Others elected to travel to class in groups, blending in with select Half-Blood students, seeking safety in great numbers.

However, Ginny Weasley developed a more creative countermeasure to protect her Muggle-Born friend, Hermione Granger, using a spell a second-year student taught her while studying together at the library.

That night in the Gryffindor Common Room, Ginny was adamant in her plea that Hermione take refuge in her family's home, where she would be safe until the end of the term. To her surprise, Hermione outright refused the idea, stating that she could not let punks like Draco Malfoy succeed at driving her out of this school.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Hermione. I wish it didn't come to this." Ginny announced the moment Hermione turned her back to young fiery-haired Weasley.

Hermione perked up upon hearing the sadness and regret in Ginny's voice, turning around to see the ten-year-old student's wand pointed directly at the tip of her nose, prepared to recite an incantation that would change Hermione's life at Hogwarts. One word was all it would take.

"Reducio!" Ginny declared, ironing her hand to do what she felt was necessary.

For the first time in her life, Hermione was speechless. Unable to utter even a single word, watching Ginny grow taller and taller right before her eyes. While contrarily, Ginny watched as Hermione shrunk, smaller and smaller, her body becoming more compact and closer to the ground.

Within a few moments, Hermione was already shorter than Ginny, looking up at the redhead student from the height of her waist. But, her shrinking didn't stop there as Ginny had to crane her neck to look down at the second-year bookworm, who was starting to resemble an actual worm as she shrunk smaller than one of Ginny's legs.

"Wait, Ginny! What are you doing?" Hermione asked, finally finding her voice, forced to look up at the 30-foot-tall statuesque figure of Ginny Weasley, who was only getting bigger by the moment.

"I didn't want to use this one you. But you left me no other choice." Ginny answered, watching as Hermione lost another foot of herself. Which nearly doubled Ginny's size on the spot from her perspective.

Hermione tried to fight the shrinking process the best she possibly could. But without her wand, she was practically helpless.

"Please, why are you doing this?" Hermione cried, forced to submit to Ginny's shrinking spell, reducing her to the pitiful size of only an inch tall on the spot.

Ginny sighed a breath of relief, the hard part was over, and Hermione was now the size of a bug, standing in front of her bare feet. The ginger girl looked down, forced to squint so she could distinguish Hermione from one of the few magical insects that managed to invade Hogwarts' barrier.

Ginny might have only been a year younger than Hermione, but with the immense size difference between them, she was too terrified to meet her gaze head-on, fighting the instinct to run away like a common cockroach.

"I'm sorry. But I needed you to be at least this small. So I could effectively hide you." Ginny announced, embarrassed by some of the ideas she had come up with for concealing the bug-sized girl from their peers.

"Hide me? Whatever are you talking about?" Hermione asked, wondering how Ginny expected to keep her hidden in a school uniform without any pockets.

"I couldn't let the monster inside the Chamber of Secrets hurt you. So I thought if I kept you close enough to my body. Then I would act as a cloak for you." Ginny said, only having the purest intentions, even if her methods were somewhat medieval.

"Close to your body? That's it! I've had enough of your foolishness!" Hermione declared, walking across the Common Room's floor to retrieve her wand and return to her original size.

Unfortunately, Ginny had no choice but to stop, even if that meant using force. Ginny quietly lifted her foot and held it in the air above Hermione. Who continued to walk forward, ignoring Ginny's actions.

Then in one swift motion, Ginny brought her foot down as hard as she could, right in front of her minuscule friend, setting off a powerful earthquake that knocked the shrunken witch flat on her behind.

"Ugh, what did you do that for?" Hermione asked.

"You could have squashed me like a fly!" Hermione continued, proving herself clever enough to make Ginny's point without even realizing it.

"Exactly, so maybe you should listen to me!" Ginny declared boldly, taking a stand against Hermione and ironing her hands. Realizing she would need to be cruel to enforce her tactics.

"I-I..." Hermione stuttered, too scared to defy Ginny, even for a moment.

"That's better. Now come here. It's time I introduced you to your new home." Ginny told Hermione, as the second-year student looked up to see that Ginny was about to __________.

Step on her! - Hermione is horrified by the sight of the ginger's naked coming down on top of her tiny body. The first-year Weasley flattens her against the ground, leaving her friend affixed to her sole, where she plans to leave Hermione for the foreseeable future.

Pick her up. - Ginny decides she can't trust Hermione not to run away from her at this size, electing to keep her in a secure location that nobody could escape at her size, inside the back of her knickers, held tightly against her buttocks.

You have the following choices:

1. Getting Attached to Ginny's Sole

*Noteb*
2. New Home Inside Ginny's Knickers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/3351021-Ginny-Protects-Hermione