*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185017-The-Loud-house-multiverse-experiment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2185017
1 boy and 10 girls... and an endless amount of ways he could end up with one of them.

1 boy and 10 girls... and an endless amount of ways he could end up with one of them.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
When Lisa decides to conduct a behavioral experiment the only test subjects she trusts are of course her family. The expirement? She wants to study the effects of a incestuous relationship has not only on the couple in question but the world around them. Using Lincoln as the control subject with her and her sisters as the variables in the equation she will see just how the world accepts or rejects such a pairing.

Rules:
-this is primarily a romance story, i'm okay with intimacy however if the story veers too much off and devolves into smut i will take action and delete chapters if needed.
-since this will involve multiverse theory, ie meaning that there will be branching pathways that lead to various outcomes, i will tolerate some one word chapters. HOWEVER such chapters are only tolerated if the next chapter that proceeds it is at least a paragraph in length. Meaning it has to expand on the choice that was addressed not just be another choice of how something will proceed. In short, if there are multiple one word chapters happening right next to each other they will be deleted and i will edit them into something i see fits more with this story in mind.
-only relationships with Lincoln's sisters permitted, goes without saying but i do know people like ronniecoln and i myself have a weakspot for samcoln. however the focus of this story is on lincoln and his sisters.
-ONE GIRL PER TIMELINE can not stress this enough, this isn't a harem story! this is a romance story and Lincoln will only be infatuated with one of his sisters per the timeline that is set up. There will be multiple scenarios set up in which to experiment with each girl so there will be options to proceed with everyone.
-As for time jumps, given the ages of some of the charecters, i will provide options in choosing the girls that have aged up versions but in terms of when the story is proceeding i will not mind them so long as you dont go crazy and jump a decade or something between a chapter.
-Storylines may end should you think up a fine way to end them, however this is also something that i will judge on my own for if i think a story line still has potential then i will reopen it. Though i will ask the author who wrote the ending if it is okay before hand.
-FINALLY please have all the fun in the world with this, get creative, be silly, funny, or anything that you find you can add to this little project.

Timlines

For each girl there will be three options

-a waiting timeline, in which Lisa takes things slow and gently nudges them into being interested with each other. Such timelines are for the purposes of aging up the characters.

-a immediate timeline, in which Lisa is more aggressive with getting results in the now rather than the later. These timelines keep the characters in their show respective ages.

-the drug option, similar to the immediate timeline however in this timeline Lisa will second guess some of her results due to her introducing a drug she developed to stir romantic feelings in Lincoln and whomever she chooses to be with him. These timelines while similar to the immediate aren't identical. The drug is untested may lead to side effects, like mood swings and such. THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO MAGICALLY MAKE THEM SUPER HORNY OR TO RANDOMLY MAKE THEM GROW GIANT TITS.

With that out of the way...
let the experiment begin.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185017-The-Loud-house-multiverse-experiment