*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185389-Shemale-Sitcoms
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2185389
Rocky get sucked into one of his favorite sitcoms however anything can happen. ANYTHING!

Rocky get sucked into one of his favorite sitcoms however anything can happen. ANYTHING!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story follows a guy named Rocky. He is a 19 year old dude who has watched way too much TV. As if a dream came true, he was given a magical remote that zaps him into one of his favorite sitcoms. The downside is that whoever gave him this remote was a pervert, because no matter which show goes to, he ends up finding out one of the female characters has a big futanari dick. What's equally strange is that the universe treats this perverted change as if it is normal. In these shows anything can happen, nothing is off the table.

Rules:
1. Entries have to be at least 1000 letters long. Unless there is a choice chapter for picking which sitcom but please only write those if you intend on adding to them. I don't want this interactive to be filled with boring one sentence chapters.
2. Each chapter needs to have two or more choices unless it is the end.
3. Focus on the quality of your work please and try to keep the tone of the show. I'm talking cheesy jokes with laugh tracks if it makes it feel like the show.
4. While futanari is the main focus, anything goes. I mean any fetish, please feel free to add in whatever you are into and have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185389-Shemale-Sitcoms