*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Remote, New Possibilities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185389-Shemale-Sitcoms/cid/3200820-New-Remote-New-Possibilities
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2185389
Rocky get sucked into one of his favorite sitcoms however anything can happen. ANYTHING!
Chapter #1

New Remote, New Possibilities

    by: Mr.Z
"I am so tired." You say as you kick off your shoes and sit down on the couch. You just had a long day of work but luckily it is Friday night, its the weekend, and your parents went out to visit some in-laws, so now you have the whole house to yourself. You take a shower to wash off the dirt and crud from working, looking at yourself in the mirror, you comb back your dark brown hair, put some comfortable clothes over your fit body and headed for the living room. Not sure what to watch, you decide to flip through channels but you can't find the remote. "Where is it?" You spend five minutes looking for the remote but no luck. "God damn it. Can't I just get a break. I just wanted to relax after this crap day, with this crap whether and this crap TV." You say as lightning cracks the raining sky outside.

*Ding Dong*

You go over to answer the door and see an old delivery man outside. You open the door, feeling bad this guy is delivering in the rain. "Hello?"

"Hi there. You ordered a new remote?" The old man asked, looking and sounding a lot like long dead TV actor Don Knotts. He is wearing a brown jumpsuit and the truck he is driving has a company logo on the side that reads "Out of this World, TV Repair" written on a UFO saucer pictured on the side.

"I didn't. Hey, has anyone said you look like Don Knotts?"

"Oh, I get that all the time. Usually not from young people though." He smiles and tries to hand you a little brown box.

"You even sound like him. Anyways, I didn't order a remote." You grab it and look at the mailing address on the side.

"I have the right address. Was ordered earlier today." You figured your mom or dad probably ordered it.

"Thank you. Have a nice night."

"You too. Enjoy your shows Rocky." He waves by and walks back to his van. You close the door and then realize that you never told him your name. You shrug off the weirdness and head over to the TV. Opening the box, the remote was small and black with a normal amount of buttons. Then end has two big buttons, one red for power and the other green. You turn on the TV and notice that your regular channels aren't there. Instead there are just Sitcoms, all ones you've watched before with some that haven't been on syndication forever. After going up and down channels you press the green one and a bright light flashes. The TV sucks you in and you end up in...

You have the following choices:

1. Classic Sitcoms

2. 90's Sitcoms

3. Black Family Sitcoms

4. Counter Culture Sitcoms

5. Disney Channel Sitcoms

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Z (UN: mr.z at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185389-Shemale-Sitcoms/cid/3200820-New-Remote-New-Possibilities