*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Simple Plots...
  2. New tales begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185701-Extra-Stories/cid/2705482-Simple-Plots
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2185701
A place for stories to be told.
This choice: Story #2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Simple Plots...

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
There are five simple plots where one can get lost in a story...

1. A boy named Hanson Hannah discovers that he can switch genders and become Hannah Hanson at will but finds it is not as fun as he expects it to be as he can not change back into a boy when wearing anything feminine like perfume. Worse, a girl learns his secret...

2. A girl discovers that she can swoon any boy or man with her voice, make him do whatever she wants. The only draw back is she can only control one boy or man at a time and her brother is immune...

3. A boy discovers that he can literally make his dreams and fantasies come true. Only this includes his nightmares and fears...

4. A girl learns that she can change reality and change it back to normal at will. What mischief will she get into?

5. A boy learns that he has the power to become anyone or anything he desires. Problem: He can only change when he is alone.

So, which simple plot will you chose, adventurer?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hanson to Hannah.

*Noteb*
2. The siren girl.

*Noteb*
3. The dream maker.

*Noteb*
4. The reality witch.

*Noteb*
5. The shape shifter.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185701-Extra-Stories/cid/2705482-Simple-Plots