*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The mall
  2. Your sister
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2655958-The-mall
by fgh
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2186428
Your girlfriend has her body stolen by someone. GOOD CHAPTER REWARDED 😉 (Gift points)
This choice: The mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The mall

    by: Saracen1187
All those years of being ridiculed by people for being a Goth chick, well Beverly was definitely getting her own back now. Her interest in black magic had paid off, finding a possession spell that had let her take over her dickhead brother's sexy girlfriend. True Beverly had never been interested in being "girly" in that way, but with a body like Tracey's, how could she not flaunt it off to all the drooling knuckleheads she knew she'd attract. "Mom can't tell me what to do anymore." Beverly grinned as she strutted out to her new car in Tracey's strappy sandals. "Wow... nice ride bitch!" She said, nodding her approval at Tracey's red car.

"Just hope I don't wreck it." Beverly laughed to herself, getting into the car. Once in the seat, she slid the keys into the ignition and then just sat there, letting her manicured hands roam over her stolen body, and taking occasional looks into the rearview mirrow at her brother's girlfriend staring back grinning. I wonder if she's still in here, and can feel what's happening? Nah... doubt it. She thought, squeezing her new tits.

Then she set about understanding the basics of driving a car. She'd done it before of course, twice, but only a few meters each time. Her only boyfriend, whom she'd had a while back, had let her get behind the wheel of his dad's car for a moment. Luckily, being in contol of Tracey's hot body, Beverly seemed to grasp the basics of driving a car pretty quick. She had to wonder whether she had some of Tracey's knowledge and skills too as well as her body.

"Right, time to spend your money, bitch!" Beverly giggled in her stolen voice, starting the car up and carefully driving to the mall. She planned on maxxing out Tracey's credit card on clothes and probably some other stuff. After all, she had to keep her new body in tip top shape.

As she drove, Beverly fought back the faint feelings of attraction she was starting to feel towards her own brother. She had not thought that Tracey's attraction to her older brother was another thing she would end up with. And that was going to cause some uncomfortable feelings for her soon enough.

But for now, she was concentrating on buying some sexy new clothes for her sexy new body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Getting all the attention.

2. Straight to a clothing shop.

*Noteb*
3. Beverly knows some other spells too.

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fgh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2655958-The-mall