*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your sister
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2637660-Your-sister
by fgh
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2186428
Your girlfriend has her body stolen by someone. GOOD CHAPTER REWARDED 😉 (Gift points)
This choice: Your sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your sister

    by: fgh
After leaving your room Tracy closed your door. So you don't see that she is going inside Beverly's room.

Change of POV

Beverly inside Tracy : "My god I was starting to think that that dickhead was never gonna let me go. Ahah"

After entering her room she looked at her new body in the mirror.

Beverly : "Oh mama, Tracy you are a lucky girl, or was, it's me the lucky girl now. Haha"

"Maybe I will keep this body longer than planed. My god look at this six pack abs, I'm feeling so strong. But I think this navel is missing something... Maybe a little piercing will not be that bad."

Beverly took off the rest of her clothes, standing naked in her room.

"Tracy, Tracy, Tracy... Your skin is so flawless... This is going to change now that a real girl is beind the weels. Haha."

"Why stopping with only one piercing? I am 18 now, I can do what I want without my mom interfering. Maybe some tatoos will look good on this bitch."

Beverly get dressed again and took Tracy' s car keys.

"Where am I going now?

1. To the mall for a little bit shopping and something for my new godess body.

2. Or to the pool to flaunt what I've got, and maybe pop out my cherry.

Tracy and I are both virgin, like that I could experience it twice. Ahah. And fuck off my brother, I may be in his girlfriend, with a little dick like his, there is no chance for him to destroy the perfect pussy I now have.

Tracy will only be a teasing bitch for him now." Beverly said with a laugh and caressing her stolen body.

"I wonder how long he will last until he got blue balls" Bervely said with Tracy's angel voice.

You have the following choices:

1. The mall

2. The pool

3. Somewhere else?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fgh (UN: fghfh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fgh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186428-Girlfriend-stolen/cid/2637660-Your-sister